Who does this camera belong to?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Beaker, Jun 29, 2005.

1. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Listen up INS, where the fvck is my passport :D

2. diane123

diane123 New Member

Mar 23, 2004

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Yep! You sure did, you stole Jaime's wife's camera. Lucky for you she has a great sense of humor. That is so funny. Just email the pictures to nicolecup.com or you can give them to Oscar. How funny is it that 9 months later you find the camera. It just disappeared the night of the final. Were you the one that was badly drunk that night at the bar on Hermosa Beach?

D

3. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why does this question seem analogous to "Hey, you're from Australia? Hey, do you know Bruce?"

4. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Don't forget to moon the camera if there's a shot left :p

5. diane123

diane123 New Member

Mar 23, 2004

Yes, I intended it that way. There was not a sober person in that bar, well except Louise lookin' for her camera! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

D

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, are you in these pictures too??

7. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Fatbastard's quest to figure out diane123's identity continues.. :D

8. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good thing you found the camera. If I had found it, I'd probably have taken a few shots of my unit and put it back on the table...;)

9. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    There was only one? That's not the way I heard the story...

10. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nothing like feeding into her desire for attention.

I'm sorry, I hate teases. The whole "I know things you don't know but I can't tell you" thing is extremely annoying. Most people know that so most people who are connected to the team are either more discreet or they don't post, which is as it should be.

11. GoDC

GoDC Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Hamilton, VA
    Well I know who she is but I can't say.

12. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Oh noes!

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

13. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    Here's a hint: She's related, but not by blood, to Moreno.

14. Beaker

Beaker Member

Jun 21, 2001
    Vienna, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, let me clarify a few things!!
    1) "I" didn't steal the camera, I was passed out in my room. In fact, I think "steal" is a strong word for the "finding" of the camera on a table.:D
    2) I've actually had the camera/pictures since we got back to VA from MLS Cup. Let's just say I'm a bit of a procrastinator, plus I thought it'd be easier to get the rightful owner and her pictures together while the season was in full swing. There WAS a thought of the drama involved of the reunion after so many months assuming the camera was long gone, too.
    3) "Was I the one badly drunk that night..." Hmmmm. Yes, I was badly drunk that night, but I wasn't badly drunk at the Hermosa Beach bar. I was goodly drunk at Naja's. I began getting badly drunk at that restaurant/bar two doors down from Naja's after we closed it down. I lost some of my drunk in the Men's room at said restaurant/bar, then I helped the camera-stealer get better drunk at the Cheescake Factory (I could only handle water at that point).
    4) I would guess there were many "badly drunk" people at the Hermosa Beach bar. The first picture is your culprit, though, in all his glory!:eek:

I'll also throw in the second little ditty because I'm pretty sure he was involved in some way or another!;) Some of you may recognize him.

While we're at it, anyone recognize the chica in the third picture?

15. diane123

diane123 New Member

Mar 23, 2004

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Thanks again for the post. I really appreciate you even posting that you found the camera. The camera belongs to Mrs. Moreno she lost it somewhere in her travels. She asked that I respond to you on Friday. She got a BIG kick out of your message. I am merely the hands that type Mrs. M's messages. If there are any other pictures that you want to forward to her, you can reach her at nicolecup.com. The badly drunk comment was just a joke, as I said everyone was a bit tipsy. Thanks again!

BARBARA - Louise and I got your message as well. Thanks for the kind words.

D