Who does everybody think will go up from the championship next season?

Discussion in 'Other Divisions' started by Ipswichfan4life, Jul 3, 2005.

1. PaintYourFace

PaintYourFace New Member

Apr 16, 2005
    st.louis,usa
    1. Norwich
    2. Southampton
    ==================
    3. preston
    4. palace
    5. wolves
    6. derby
    ==================
    7. Liecester
    8. reading
    9. Sheff Wednesday
    10. leeds

norwich hampton and pne up
    even though i live in the usa and dont get to see many games thats my thoughts

2. keller

keller New Member

May 20, 2003
    On The Galactica

Everytime you answer me you sound more and more like a kid mate, what with your un-informed crap or your comments like "norwich fans only turned up because you did something good" or "you'll never be as big as us". I'm suprised you haven't resorted to "my dads bigger than yours".
    I've been a Norwich fan all my life son, followed them through thick and thin. Yes we may have had some dicks tag along for the ride but what club hasn't?? If you say you lot haven't well you would be talking bollocks, every club has hanger on fans that come out of the woodwork.
    As for being a long time away from the prem, urm look at who the favs are. Were you in Albania??, Slovakia??, Munich??, Poland??, Rome?? i could go on. Well lets just say we have never ran into any of your lot while abroad. Did see some at Wembley when we played Eire in the early nineties but they were soon on there toes. You've probably never seen any Norwich fans at England games because you travel with all cabbages ,i mean the scarf brigade. Plus we aint going to be walking round in Norwich shirts now are we!

3. The Potter

The Potter Member+

Aug 26, 2004
    England
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    1.Norwich
    2.Wolves
    -----------
    3.Palace
    4.Shef U
    5.Sot'on
    6.Preston

4. monkeyhornet

monkeyhornet New Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Kings Langley
    Nobody has mentioned the Hornets. You will all see in time, playoffs at least :cool:

5. Borruma

Borruma Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Dublin
    Watford. pfffttt, no chance. really

Man so far we've really blew with our predictions. Norwich. :eek:

6. ossieend

ossieend New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    derby u.k.
    It's early, anything could happen.

7. toronto_sports_1 redded

Sep 15, 2005
    Ontario
    Watford back to the top flight.

8. Allamerican74

Allamerican74 New Member

Jun 5, 2004
    Good to see another Ipswich resident on BS

At this point I think it will be very difficult for Sheff U and Reading to lose the top 2. They could completely collapse of course but barring that I think they're well on their way now. 3-6 looks very interesting. I think Leeds at this point look like the best but Watford have been really impressive. Ipswich are rebuilding. Hopefully next year a top 6 finish.

9. Allamerican74

Allamerican74 New Member

Jun 5, 2004

Your support was so great that Delia herself had to come out onto the field and say "Where are you? Let's be havin' you. Where is our 12th man?" Yep great support.

10. The Potter

The Potter Member+

Aug 26, 2004
    England
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

What a numpty.

11. Canadian_Hornet

Canadian_Hornet New Member

Nov 5, 2005
    Brooklin (Canada)
    Agree with Sheff Utd, maybe Wolves(the nearly men) Watford will be in the play-offs at least. There doesn't seem to be any better sides at the moment that i've seen. As long as we finish above scum town i don't really care, nice to see thier slide has started :D

12. bogeyexpress

bogeyexpress New Member

Jun 18, 2005
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I am pulling for:

1. Ipswich
    2. Leeds

13. ossieend

ossieend New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    derby u.k.
    Dead Man Typing
    BigSoccer Member
    get an

Team: The allmighty SCFC
    Posts: 3,106 Re: Who does everybody think will go up from the championship next season?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dead Man Typing
    1.Norwich
    2.Wolves
    -----------
    3.Palace
    4.Shef U
    5.Sot'on
    6.Preston

What a numpty.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just shows how hard the Colaship can be to predict.

14. Crazy_Yank

Crazy_Yank Member

Jan 8, 2001
    Matamoros, Mexico
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We finally get Sentana Sports here in the US. They show 3 colaships matches a week. Reading is the team that has impressed me the most. I really like the way they play. If they are promoted I think they have a very good chance to stay up.

15. ossieend

ossieend New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    derby u.k.
    Yeah, they got another impressive win at Ipswich tonight. Not to mention the fact that a couple of Yanks play for 'em.