Who do LA fans want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Johnny B, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Rodneyd44

Rodneyd44 New Member

Aug 28, 2002
    North OC, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't want to much just a triple- US Open Cup, Supporter's Shield, and MLS Cup. Is that asking too much?

I have a fortune cookie saying it is possible. In October 2002, I had a fortune cookie saying "May your best dream come true;" two (2) days later we had an MLS Cup. In November 2005, I got a fortune cookie saying "You dream will come true;" two (2) days later we had another MLS Cup. I got a fortune cookie last week saying "This will be the year for your dreams to come true." Will history repeat it's self? I hope so.

2. Rodneyd44

Rodneyd44 New Member

Aug 28, 2002
    North OC, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't want to much just a triple- US Open Cup, Supporter's Shield, and MLS Cup. Is that asking too much?

I have a fortune cookie saying it is possible. In October 2002, I had a fortune cookie saying "May your best dream come true;" two (2) days later we had an MLS Cup. In November 2005, I got a fortune cookie saying "You dream will come true;" two (2) days later we had another MLS Cup. I got a fortune cookie last week saying "This will be the year for your dreams to come true." Will history repeat it's self? I hope so.

3. Rodneyd44

Rodneyd44 New Member

Aug 28, 2002
    North OC, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

4. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Who does a Gals fan want for Christmas?

...beer.

A really god draft beer :)

5. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lord, bless our house with the likes of Miranda Kerr milling around the stadium, kissing bystanders, bending over when I drop something and chatting with LAG fans...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Benz280

Benz280 Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Galaxias
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ricketts said he got the messages.You don't have to posted 3 times....:p:D

7. Benz280

Benz280 Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Galaxias
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    system sucks

8. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    You posting your wish four times won't necessarily make it come true.

9. drew coho ohio

Apr 15, 2008
    Columbus OH USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I'm not sure of who but I do know what I want from my Galaxy In 2009

1. MLS 2009 Championship

2. Galaxy 3-0 win vs Man U or Liverpool or Barcelona

3. 30 goals from Edson Buddle so that Bradley has no other choice but to play him in World Cup

4. A great year for all of us fans of soccer

5. For David Beckham to have one of the best years ever

6. Spring to get here as quickly as it can

7. NGR. For the Dollar to even up with the Euro

10. Pegasus503

Pegasus503 BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 7, 2008
    San Diego
    When Man United played Club America at the Coliseum in 2003 (57k crowd) at the end of the game Giggs was interviewed by Fox...he said he loves Amercia and that he would like to end his playing career in the MLS...now I realize that was a long time ago...but can't I dream?

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs has dropped a strong hint that could retire from football at the end of this season.

The 35-year-old former Wales captain's current deal with United expires at the end of the season and he is yet to begin negotiations on an extension.

United winger Giggs, who holds the club's all-time appearance record and recently overtook Bill Foulkes as the player with the longest spanning United career, told The Sun: "I will keep playing as long as I enjoy it, I am fit and the manager wants me.

"If one of those three things stops, I will consider retiring. It could be at the end of this season."

Giggs' 28 winners medals include two Champions League victories, a record 10 Premier League championships and four FA Cup wins.

"I am at the end of my contract in May," said Giggs. "So we will see. At the minute there hasn't been any contact with United.

"I am as fit as I ever have been. The only difference is recovering from the game."

Despite the onset of time the one-time flying winger was able to play a full part in United succcesses in 2008, scoring the goal that clinched the league title at Wigan in May and scoring the decisive penalty as United won the Champions League in Moscow.

"Today, victories and titles make me happier than when I was younger," he said. "Because I know that they could be my last."

Giggs is the only United player to have played in all 10 Premier League-winning teams, the only player to have scored in 12 consecutive Champions League tournaments and the sole player to have scored in every Premier League campaign since its inception.

He said United had not started contract extension talks but his agent Harry Swales told the BBC: "Ryan says he can still play on for a few more years. We haven't spoken to United yet but I'm sure it will happen in due course."

11. harttbeat

harttbeat Member

Dec 29, 1998
    New York
    wow, giggs and beckham on left and right side respectively. might as well bring back dwight yorke and get andy cole and Gunnar Solskjaer out of retirement.

12. Pegasus503

Pegasus503 BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 7, 2008
    San Diego

Have you watched Giggs play recently? I am no Man United supporter, but I still recognize the talent.