Who deserve's FIFA's top ranking?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Huss, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  2. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ANd whatever else you morons want to call it now.

3. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

[​IMG]

and mexico is winning and the argies are not winning :D

4. hectorcrib

hectorcrib Member

Mar 27, 2007
    In a 6.0
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I hate to break it to ya, but you cant OWN anyone over the internet. ....Go on, go hide behind your computer screen.

5. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    By the comment above, you are clearly anti Argentine anything, you clearly lump in our culture, our people and our way of live and call it lame, this in turn makes you a racist , hypocrite and two faced ignorant worm.
    I called your true character out a loooooong time ago and it resurfaces with this exact comment again.
    I detest pricks who have to resort to calling my cultue of wich I am feircely proud all sorts of rude names, I have never done this to yours in fact I clearly did state a looooong time ago that Mexico has much to offer. Sadly this is the way you choose to argue a lame point , one wich all us Argentines know that at this time we are not playing at our full potential, so what?? My point still stands , that Mexico would be at best a top five team and not in the top three if they had to qualify out of South America. This is a valid soccer related opinion, so please don't take it as if I would insult your culture, I am not, however, if you insist on calling my culture names I will in turn call you names as I see this is only fair .

6. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You are late to the conversation. Go away.

7. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Argie is an offensive word invented by the English to insult the Argentines. Similar to the SUDACA used by the Spainards. So again you continue with your racist rants. Don't be surprised for what you receive.

Mexico is beating who? Who has Mexico beaten that Argentina can't or hasnt already beaten?

As BOB ROSS? That's all you could produce? OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOS MI HIJO OAXACO!!!!!!

8. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    1st the convo is not with you..second he took it off topic i was sticking to soccer. im a chilango and i dont like to be called all those names he is mentioning

Tu Hijo? hahahaha que p3ndejoh taz conio de meirda :D keep going to an argentina league game maybe you will get injured (big chance of happening)
    hector let the argie live in his fantasy land

9. El viejo Matias

May 21, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Listen Erik I don't care whom you have the conversation with, the remark you made is insulting to all Argentines, entiendes??:mad:

10. VCFan

VCFan New Member

May 14, 2008
    Why do I get the feeling I've read this all before? Oh right, trash like this litters any conversation involving the words Argentina and Mexico... let it go gents, it's been done many, many, many times before.

11. Hendrixforpope

Hendrixforpope Member+

Barcelona
    Brazil
    Dec 15, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This thread is like the US economy...it has it's ups and downs :D

Right now, it's either in a regression or a depression.

12. THAT_BOY_RONALDO

THAT_BOY_RONALDO New Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    italy cos right now they are probaly te stronst team ut of all of them. brazil has dropped down heaps, france has to many old players and england well they are just crap lol

13. VCFan

VCFan New Member

May 14, 2008
    I find it hard to reconcile Italy being the strongest team with France being weaker because of old players... have you seen the most recent incarnation of the Azzurri?

14. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Poor poor baby, didnt like the names he was being called. Well now that you have a taste of your own medicine I hope that you MAN UP and stop insulting people you dont know.

Keep it to soccer and everything will be fine. Got it, kid?

15. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You can say what you will but put Argentina, Brazil, Italy and Germany in a competition and all four NO MATTER HOW THEY WERE playing prior to the competition will come out on top.

These are powerhouse teams that are always vying for the cup. There is no way around it. Same way when I laugh when Mexico beat Brazil in the first round. The Mexican felt like they had won the world cup but in the end who was in the Final? Same thing happened in 04. Mexico beat Argentina in the first round but who ended up in the final.

16. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    you was the one that got off topic...

17. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW.
    HONDURAS>Spain>Brazil>Nicaragua>Germany>USA>Guatemala>Italy>Catalunya>France>Luxembourg>San Marino> Mexico

18. erick

erick Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Bama Nation
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    lmao honduras better then mexico.... wow no comment

19. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I think this thread has run it's course.