Who checked the "accept tickets in a different price category" box?

Discussion in 'USA Men: World Cup Fans & Travel' started by EXboxur, Dec 15, 2005.

1. EXboxur

EXboxur New Member

Dec 9, 2005
    I checked that box and requested: 2 CAT III tickets, for the First Round, Round of 16, and Quarter Finals (Sam's Army).

I'd be screwed if they gave me CAT I's. :(

2. taylor

taylor Member+

Jun 9, 2000
    Fav team: FC CARL ZEISS JENA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I did. I also wrote in Crayon that I would also pay cat1 for toilet seats.

3. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I did as well... why not? Yes, Cat I will be pricey but I figure it will be a forgone conclusion once I am sitting and enjoying the match (well, by enjoying I mean O'Brien, McBride, and Beasley all sticking one past Buffon on MatchDay 2, and Eddie Johnson to score the winner over Essien's Ghana to pull through to the next round).... ;)

4. GOOOOAL!!

GOOOOAL!! New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Des Moines, IA
    I didn't. Here's my reasoning.
    USSF will want to sell all of the tickets they can in all price categories. If it comes down to not getting enough people in the gher category, they first thing they'll do is shift the people who checked the box and then give the cheaper tickets to the people who didn't check the box.

A bit of a gamble that the pricey tickets won't be all asked for, but one my bank account was willing to take. :D

5. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm a Sams Army member and I really want us all to sit together ... but as long as i'm at the game it'll be the best time of my life . I just want tickets :D