Who are the supporters at the south end?

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by SeaofOrange06, Aug 21, 2007.

1. SeaofOrange06

SeaofOrange06 New Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Anybody knows who the people at the south end are? They got good southamerican rythm. I wonder if they tailgate before the games. They just absorbed the life out of the freezco girls. They have my gratitude:D

2. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Yea, then they were joined by some young guys who were dancing to their beat and heckling the Inferno girls gone wild section :p

The have started to lead the stadium with their drums. like "Yo si le voy, le voy al Naranja" and the "Lets go Dynamo" chants.

3. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I talked with a couple of their guys recently. They apparently don't have a formal name yet, but they're growing and they pride themselves on drumming the entire game.

Having them in the South End really drowns out visiting fans who bring anything less than a full section. They completely dominate the sound in almost half the stadium. This past weekend, you could see the visiting fans, but you certainly couldn't hear them over the South End drummers.

4. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been meaning to go over to their tailgate and talk to them. They seem down with the beats and they don't stop during the 90. They are loud and proud in the South End no doubt.

Then Big John brought their leader over to meet me in the middle of FC Frisco-Houston match and I told him they sound solid. We didn't get to talk much cuz I don't like missin' out on the match or stop singing myself.

They do drown out the Away Supporters section and that is a good thing.

5. EastEnclosure

EastEnclosure Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Glasgow, UK
    Club:
    Randers FC
    I was down that end of the ground - my parents tickets are in 201 - and although I couldn't see them through the palm trees they did a great job drowning out the Dallas fans. All I could hear was an occasional faint "...las"

6. Dynamogal

Dynamogal Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, that's all I heard from the Inferno girls too: 'ass;):p