Who are the Best players of the Serie A 2009-2010???

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Gourcuff_07, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    with only one game left for each team, disregarding the final between Emelec and Ldu who do u believe have been the best players this season
    A. Best GK
    B. Best DF
    C. Best MF
    D. Best FW

What is your dream team with 7 subs

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think you mean Serie A 2010, 2009 isn't included in this season at all. I'll list the best national and then the best foreigner

Best Keeper: Maximo Banguera, Marcelo Elizaga

Best Defender: Jefferson Hurtado (Primera Etapa), Eduardo Morante (Segunda Etapa); Norberto Araujo

Best Midfielder: i'll list 3 candidates: Luis F. Saritama, Fernando Guerrero, David Quiroz; still debating on the foreigner

Best Forward: Jaime Ayovi; Hernan Barcos

For my midfield candidates, i think all of them were the backbone of their teams midfield, respectively. But i'll have to go with Fernando Guerrero as my choice b/c he managed to carry a team like Independiente on his back despite his young age and helped them maintain themselves in the Serie A. That was a team filled with young and inexperienced guys, but his input was vital in each game. He's probably received the least props out of the three candidates, but he takes it this year in my book. Honorable mention to Quiroz who had the best year in his career IMO and Saritama who maintained a competitve level throughout the entire season, he's a great captain.

Dream team would be:

Banguera; Reasco, N.Araujo, E.Morante, G.Nazareno; F.Guerrero, L.F. Saritama, David Quiroz, M.J. Quinonez; J. Ayovi, H. Barcos

(MJ Quinonez may seem a bit out of place there, but as far as quality i think he deserves to be there just as much as the other 3)

3. ecua_toriano

ecua_toriano Member

May 18, 2006
    QUITO, ECUADOR
    Club:
    Deportivo Quito
    Arquero: M.Elizaga
    Pese a su edad ha sido el arquero mas regular en toda la Seria A y esto se evidencia con sus convocatorias a la seleccion y al ser artifice de que el Emelec tenga una de las ballas menos vencidas.

Defensa: Luis Checa
    Se ha venido afianzando como uno de los mejores defensores de el campeonato, marca goles como si fuese delantero y ha estado practicamente en todas las convocatorias de la seleccion.

Mediocampo: Luis Saritama
    Un jugador que deja absolutamente todo en la cancha durante los 90 minutos. Todos las jugadas pasan por sus pies, tiene un sinnumero de asistencias, y a metido GOLAZOS durante esta temporada. A mi criterio el jugador mas regular de todo el campeonato.

Delantero: Jaime Ayobi
    Estubo prendido toda la temporada, ha marcado goles en momentos claves.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't know if another thread should be opened for this, but here's the question:

Who do you think was the best juvenile this year?

My choice is Marlon de Jesus, who btw is close to making a move to a European league or Brazil.

5. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Best goalkeeper: J F Cevallos; Best Defender: Jorge Guagua; Best Midfielder: Mario David Quiroz; Best Forward: Jaime Ayovi.

6. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    well if by juvenile u mean u-20 then yes Marlon de Jesus was the best. but if its u-23 I would give it to Fernando Guerrero.

I also agree with you on your pick for best mF Of the season. I dont think it was a good year for gk's. I though Elizaga made to many mistakes this year and would take esteban dreer over him for foreign gk... by looking at the stats the only ecuadorian GK that impressed me was D. Cabezas who received 8 goals in 18 games and had the best average, I guess he shouldve been starter for El nacional in the first half. I agree with you on df but for some reason I would like to see Mina, and guagua as the starting CB on the NT and mayb el Beto Araujo if he becomes Ecuadorian. and well theres no dubt about who were the best FW's. I think players like Matamoros, Rojas, M. Bolanos, nd Armando Wila also deserve recognition even though they werent the best in their positions.

Someone mention Checa as best DF I respect that choice because he had a good season and socred 5 golas however it is not really important for me if DF socre or not and his performances on the team weren't good. if anyone, the only DF that impress me from depor. quito was Isaac Mina. I dont see why LDU have bought Geovanny Caicedo

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah, Luis Checa wasn't impressive to me at all. If you want to talk about defenders scoring like forwards, then Jorge Guagua has done the same but im not gonna be biased and nominated him b/c he doesn't deserve it. Norberto Araujo IMO was the best overall defender if you wanna talk about his performance year round. And i also forgot someone in the defense, Giovanni Nazareno who definitely deserves a spot in that list...that guy was probably one of barcelonas top 3 players. (Banguera, Oyola, Nazareno)...only guys from there that deserve to be nominated, and Jefferson Hurtado

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    A FINAL DE 2010: salio algun ranking o encuesta especializada que diera a los mejores de la liga?

o el equipo del an`o como hacen en otros torneos?

9. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Jaime Ayovi ended up as the best player of the year.

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    el que se fue a mexico's tolucas?

who was his runner up for the honor?

11. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil