Whiniest supporters on site

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by TFCSucks, Nov 17, 2009.

1. TFCSucks

TFCSucks Red Card

Nov 9, 2009
    Edmonton
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Heads and Tails TFC supporters on this site are the biggest whiners and pouters..what do others think, agree or not...of course TFC fans and supporters opinions are null and void and their opinions have no meaning as all they will do is whine, bitch, brag and attack with bias...thoughts?

2. TFCSucks

TFCSucks Red Card

Nov 9, 2009
    Edmonton
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Funny, thought the TFC bitch crowd would have come in droves to preach their ridiculous rhetoric about their beloveds...oh that is right, is it dark in the east and their mommies wont let them on th computer after 6 if they did not finish their homework or washing dishes..poor lil bastards

3. giggshasscored

Jun 5, 2004
    Omaha
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I won't single a specific team out, but to be honest, I see a trend with some of the newer clubs that have seen success. I didn't see much with RSL/Chivas as expansion teams, but the 3 teams that stick out to me as having the whiniest supporters are Seattle, Toronto, and Houston, and they all have something in common. Seattle and Toronto burst into the league in season 1 with really great stadiums and really great atmospheres. This brings some egos, but these fans don't know the bad times like other fans do. They don't know what its like to have half empty stands, what its like to have incompetent front offices, etc.... For Houston its similar, they were gifted a Championship caliber team. They haven't had to feel the pain RSL felt and hopefully RSL titles tastes sweeter because of it.

But I think it may be temporary. Someday Houston will actually be bad. And someday there will be many teams (HOPEFULLY) wth great atmospheres like Seattle and Toronto... so then they'll just be like all other fans.

4. TFCSucks

TFCSucks Red Card

Nov 9, 2009
    Edmonton
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I know Toronto has had many failed franchises in several leagues and their only taste of success was so long agi it does not matter. Seattle did have alot of success in previous leagues but their swagger apeears abit over board. Houston I cannot comment on as I really have not heard alot of whining from them but that is not to say they are not whiniers. I think Toronto is heads and tails the whiniest team and in comparison easily out whine all other new teams combined...what is most annoying about them is they have done nothing to warrant their over zealous boasting...it only leaves them as being the most hated team in MLS and the USL...someone shoudl ahve told them they need to accomplish anything nmoteworthy before they started blowing their own horn...

5. TFC07

TFC07 Member

May 19, 2007
    Brampton, Ontario
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Is that a compliment? :D

I thought this thread was about how TFC fans suck and bitch a lot. :confused:

6. TopDogg

TopDogg Member

Jan 31, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    No, it's a platform for "TFCSucks" to whine and bitch a lot.

7. Merk

Merk Member

Aug 10, 2005
    15th & 15th
    Colorado

8. Lord_ofthe_TFC

Lord_ofthe_TFC New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Arsenal fans are the biggest bitches...they dont spend...they are cheap really they play boring football...and yet their fans live in edmonton (boring center of Canada) yet worry about TFC!! Get a football club of you own then call back!!

9. TopDogg

TopDogg Member

Jan 31, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    A good indicator of how boring Arsenal plays lies in the fact that they have scored more goals than any other team in the Premiership this year, and they are tied with Real Madrid for having scored the most goals in the current UEFA champions League.

I too find attacking, free-flowing soccer to be incredibly boring. :rolleyes:

10. Jahinho_Guerro

Apr 17, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Everyone knows Arsenal plays beautifull soccer....C'mon Son

11. Lord_ofthe_TFC

Lord_ofthe_TFC New Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    would have said Edmonton..but they dont know how to support soccer...Arsenal and Juve are kings of the whinners..shite teams
    ..TFC have the best supporters in Canada as always will have as
    Toronto is the sports Capital in Canada...Vancouver lose more franchises
    Ravens, Grizzlies due to lack of support..Edmonton and Calgary cant support soccer, Winnipeg cant even support Hockey!! Ottawa has the Sens and thats about it Montreal lost the Express,Manic,Expos, Alouettes a couple of times the concordes the Machine...and their fans would also have to be considered among those from western canada,,

12. stevebeau

stevebeau Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Does anyone still really care what this guy thinks?? :rolleyes:

13. NF-FC

NF-FC Member

Nov 28, 2006
    Niagara Falls
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Every time he types anything I want to tell him to ******** off. I have to force myself to remember that he is mentally deranged and he will never comprehend how retarded he actually sounds. He's the type of lunatic who when he hears this stuff in his head he thinks that it is brilliant, and if he just types it out on a soccer forum, then we will all agree with him and praise his genius.

14. NF-FC

NF-FC Member

Nov 28, 2006
    Niagara Falls
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Actually it's quite funny to see a thread with both TFCsucks and LordoftheTFC, these guys are the antithesis of each other. They're both stark raving mad, but they are shouting at clouds in opposite directions

15. Magister

Magister Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Lets be honest Seattle (and Vancouver and Portland) should have received more consideration when MLS first started in the 90s. They did not because the powers that be determined in their infinite wisdom that football can't work in the U.S. without owning big name East Coast markets.

They are being proven wrong, as much of the growth is coming in non-standard markets (Seattle, Columbus, Salt Lake).

That said, I'd guess that part of the happiness with Sounder fans is the fact that we are finally invited to the party. It's good to be competing with top tier U.S. teams again. You have to admit, at least the success of TFC and SSFC ads some new energy to the league.

16. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu

Speaking of whiny.

MLS has never been an invite-only club. All cities needed was an owner who was willing to contribute enough cash.

17. Tigereye

Tigereye Member+

(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐
    Aug 19, 2005
    (ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    This is funny coming from FCD fans who consistently whine about their Front Office and the location of PHP as reasons for their pathetic attendance, all while Seattle, Houston, and Toronto have no problems at the gate.

Fan bases have to take the lead initiative and organize fan rally's, pre-game/post-game activities and away match watch parties to spread the word and attract the attention of the casual fan. This leads to opportunities to potentially add to the fan base. This is the common denominator that you see in the success of Seattle, Houston, and Toronto. No Front Office in professional sports will really go that far to market, just mainly billboards and TV commercials, which cannot relay the game experience first-hand like these fan-organized activities can. It all starts with the fans FIRST and their drive/passion/love for the game...

18. Magister

Magister Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway

Perhaps I am incorrect, but ignorance is not the same thing as whining.

Feel free to buy a dictionary or thesaurus sometime. Also feel free to try and read the book.

19. song219

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
    Anyone who blames their misfortunes on powerful & mysterious entities (in this case the powers that be) is by definition whiny.

20. phoenixhazard

phoenixhazard Member+

Oct 26, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL! I'm sorry but as an outsider I just find this whole conversation hysterical, go on!

21. Replicant

Replicant Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Except this was last June. Its not going to continue.

22. Magister

Magister Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Song, just read the history. Seattle bid for a MLS team for years, but the league didn't think it was practical.

If you're not willing to read the history of bids for MLS teams then I can't help you; it's the equivalent of talking to a wall.

23. song219

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
    All history isn't equal. That's why I haven't read the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" either.

24. FremonterBerg

FremonterBerg Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Fremont
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wait, did I read this right? Did you just equate Sounders' team history with PEZ?

Wow. You must be fun to talk to at parties.

25. phoenixhazard

phoenixhazard Member+

Oct 26, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why is your Foe Galaxy? I hate to break it to you Flounders but we don't really care or notice much about your club. Our attention is on Fake Chivas and San Jose. You got the Whitecaps and Timbers up north to Foe about, stop being so bitter about us kicking your butts all the time, we do it to alot of clubs.