Which young players right now will dominate CONCACAF in the future??

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by tico_sapri, Sep 8, 2005.

1. kronz21

kronz21 Member

Mar 17, 2006
    cleveland
    if anything id say hes underrated with all these people hating on him lately but yeah ill try and find the magazine its stacked up with a million of my others or maybe i can find it on the internet that would be easier. o also the guy is a good guy theres nothing wrong with his charecter, hes just competive hes the nicest guy off the field.

2. kronz21

kronz21 Member

Mar 17, 2006
    cleveland
    haha that pic is funny...anyways donovan is right up there with americias best the only players i could think were better were reyna or ramos i dont know too much about ramos but everything ive heard were good.

3. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    I don't think anyone's hatin on Donovan...I just think he's an average baller nothing special. And to piss on your opponents field definitely shows how classless he really is.

I mean couldn't he find a restroom if he needed to do that. Most civilised people would.;)

4. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    In my opinion, Tab Ramos was/is better than any player I've ever seen play for the US. He was a very good creative midfielder.

5. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    I loved the old school USA team, Lalas, ramos, wynalda, jones, wegerle, balboa, meola, reyna

6. kronz21

kronz21 Member

Mar 17, 2006
    cleveland
    there are alot of people hating on donovan, if hes an average baller id have to agree with you but he is the best americian at this time. i dont see what the big deal is, he had to pee so he did. It gets soaked up in the mud or w/e and yeah whats the big deal :). Honestly i think its funny if anything! anyway class is overated and can get in the way of being funny!

7. kronz21

kronz21 Member

Mar 17, 2006
    cleveland
    hey its brandi chastian or how ever you spell her name lol

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    No you don't do that.... it's disrespectful to the opposing team and that nation. If I use you logic, then any player that feels like taking a piss can do so at anytime right?

No that's why we live in a civilised society where you go to restroom to take care of your business its that simple.;)

9. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If it was no big deal why did he feel the need to lie about it and get a USSF official to lie about it as well?

10. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Bryan Ruiz´s younger brother is another rising star, he plays for Alajuela right now, his name is Yendrick Ruiz, alajuela fans say he is taller, stronger, more skillfull and faster than Bryan

11. kronz21

kronz21 Member

Mar 17, 2006
    cleveland
    i see what your saying but if its a rival team or country its kind of funny ya know but no your right he shouldnt have but it doesnt make it any less funny :D. the guy has a sense of humor maybe an odd one but i like it.

12. kronz21

kronz21 Member

Mar 17, 2006
    cleveland
    i dont know the whole story but id think the reason is because the ussf doesnt have a sense of humor and wouldnt take it the same way. Iam not saying it was right of him to do it though.

13. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    What about Jonathan Dos Santos, Gio's younger brother, on Barca's B team. Is he any good?

Overachiever repped this.
  14. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I heard he is better then Giovanni was at his age ... I have yet to see him play, he plays for Barcelona's Juvenil A ... The team that his brother Giovanni was in last season before being moved up to Barcelona B ...

15. El_tri321mex

El_tri321mex Member

Oct 20, 2006
    berkeley
    The second coming to Concacaf[​IMG]
    [​IMG] The three deities
    [​IMG]

16. michiganfb

michiganfb Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Willie Sims' father played for the Guatemala National Selection - and was "tough as nails". He (Willie) seems to have a lot of character so will most likely do the same as his father.

17. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Does anybody know about Kurt Morsink? tico-gringo that was drafted a few days ago by the wizards

18. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  19. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    LOL!!!

5 years after this post, his team got thumped in the GC Final.

10 years after, was the Fall of Columbus.

Hold this L, breh. You actually regressed since this foolish take.
    Hahaha, 14 straight CCLs, longest streak in history, won't ever be approached.

@Oldtakesexposed

jared9999, Every Four Years and JRB92 repped this.
  20. Every Four Years

May 16, 2015
    Miramar, Florida
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Epic thread bump after 12 years lol.

In fairness, the US WAS on the up at this point in time. The US won the GC final over Mexico 2-1 later that summer, the last time ever the US ended up qualifying for the Confeds Cup. Of course the Confeds Cup itself was a success.

Unfortunately for the US, that seems to have been the high water mark for the last two decades.

21. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    damn.........

this is one funny post. @bballshawn @ceezmad @Footsatt

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.