Which two teams will make the final?

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by DCUPopeAndLillyFan, Aug 13, 2002.

1. DCUPopeAndLillyFan

Apr 20, 2000
    Colorado
    This may be the most wide-open playoff the league will see for years to come, Washington and possibly Atlanta are on better form than Philly and Carolina right now, but the latter two have home-advantage and Atlanta will have home field if they reach the final. Very interesting stuff!

2. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

I'm going on the bus, Mr. whatever-your-real-name-is....

I just called and got a free ticket and ride to Villanova Saturday by renewing my season tickets....... I'm the large Freedom fan who's ALWAYS alone (can't get anyone else interested!) I've visited the Crusader area before games......

Anyways, I hope it will be Freedom (of course!!) and Carolina. Nothing personal against Atlanta (unlike some other posters) but I think it is very cheesy and Minor League-ish for Atlanta to play in their own town for the Championship game....

3. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Huh? If they make it to the finals they will have to earn it with an away game victory.

Do you think that they should move the Super Bowl just because the host town team makes it? :)

MLS had DCU playing at RFK for the championship in year 2. LA would have loved to be on the pitch in Year 3. Lord knows that I want to see the Rev playing at Whatever-they-call-it-now Stadium this October. :(