Which team will win Super Bowl XLI?

Discussion in 'Football' started by Goodsport, Jan 21, 2007.

1. lololol

lololol New Member

Jul 10, 2006
    Bears will win. Rex Grossman will play descently and Da Bears will get some turnovers and huge special team plays.

2. art

art Member

Jul 2, 2000
    Portland OR
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Of course, the Colts won that game. :)

with all the hype surrounding the Bears RB's and defense one might fail to notice that the Colts have both outrushed the Bears in the postseason this year, and played better defense. If things go to form in this season's playoffs the only real advantage the bears have is Devin Hester, unless Manning gets impatient, starts pressing, and starts throwing picks, which he has a history of doing. I believe he's conquered that though and just ike in the Pats game the Colts ball control offense will wear out the Bears D, get a lead, and force Grossman to throw the ball....then it'll be up to which Rx Grossman shows up. Could be a shootout, could be a blowout. Either way I think the Colts win.

:)

3. tbell ncsu

tbell ncsu New Member

Jun 10, 2006
    raleigh, nc, usa
    kick it to hester!:D i don't think even grossman can f this up for da bears.

4. Magpie Maniac

Magpie Maniac Member

Dec 28, 2001
    North Carolina, USA
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Colts.

Because I put $100 on the Bears to win outright.

5. eddizle

eddizle New Member

May 16, 2006
    its about 20 mins to kick-off imagine how nervous rex grossman must feel the whole world is waitining for him to f***K up , i am rooting for the guy, his career rests on tonight, anyway i cant wait for the game bears all the way

6. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    Lolololol. These players played in the God damn rain for 3 hours, suffered bruises, hits, and got dirty as mother*****, and they present the trophy to the owner and the coach, while the players are on the ground. Rofl.

7. Net_Minder

Net_Minder Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Colts win 29-17 and Peyton Manning is the MVP. Hey Jim Mora how does it feel not to win the Super Bowl with the Colts?:D

8. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Damn was I dead on about Rex Grossman or what...A very average QB..

9. HSEUPASSION

HSEUPASSION New Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Duck, NC
    Bears in the Super Bowl proves the superiority of single table. They never should have been there.