Which team has best chance to WIN CL in 05/06?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by BMike86, Jul 9, 2005.

1. bennocelt

bennocelt Member

Jun 1, 2005
    wales
    im virtually ruuning to the bookies now with that hot tip! :D

2. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    You might have to wait a few years, and Feyenoord has a very poor squad. The only good players are Kuijt and Kalou and they both want to leave.

3. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who is Kujit in talks with, he is one of best players in the Dutch league. :D Is he just talking with Ajax or PSV, otherwise who else is he talking to? Interested because he would probably be one of the best pickups after World Cup.

4. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wow...Bayern doing better in the poll than I expected. :D

5. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How old is Kujit and who is he talking to? :cool:

6. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    There was interest from Liverpool, but they thought he was too expensive so they spent almost the same amount on Peter Crouch who is far from Kuijt's level. Kuijt is probably about 3 times better then Crouch.

He is 25 years old.

7. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, I definately know how good Kujit is, I just didnt know the odd and end info. He should go play for PSV or Ajax. Or he can always come to Bayern and play next to his countryman Makaay. And in the future him and Poldolski can be the strike force :D I can only dream.

8. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    Bayern will certainly be able to get him. The Bundesliga seems like a good place for him.

9. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You're probably right, but I still wouldn't wager it. Juve is Juve which beckons the point that underdogs (be it relative or absolute) are basically not even worth mentioning until they prove themselves to be advisaries (usually around the later stages of the tourney) where as Chelsea, Milan and Real Madrid don't have to do anything but show up.

Also I think its ridiculous that Barca would get the same odds as Milan considering their atrocious European record.

10. Kontra

Kontra New Member

May 27, 2004
    Porto
    Agreed. 1 European Cup in all its history, and after that i think not even a semi final! Its pathetic they get the same or even better odds as teams as Milan, Real Madrid and Juventus. I would never put my money on them. One thing is to play very very atractive football, other is winning competitions.

11. Borruma

Borruma Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Dublin
    They were Finalists in 1994, 1986 and 1961.

12. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    But it's a record of recent European achievements. Otherwise Ajax would still be above the likes of Inter, Manchester, Porto and Juventus. I can only dream. :D

13. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Steaua Bucharest.

14. kakafan

kakafan New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Milan will win it