Which sport has the worst whiners?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by NASL Fan, Dec 29, 2005.

1. NASL Fan

NASL Fan Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Los Angeles, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Of course, soccer has the rep of having a lot of cry babies because of the time-wasting habits of a certain kind of player. You know, the ones who writhe on the field in pain (as if they'd just been hit by a tracer bullet) and then get back up 2 minutes later, waving at the linesman to be let back on the field.

But last night I was watching the Michigan-Nebraska college football game when the Michigan coach threw a tantrum that would have made a two-year old wince. They guy went apolplectic, looked like he was going to burst a blood vessel that way he was screaming at the refs. And the refs just took it, and totally caved, and gave the coach the instant replay he wanted.

This is common behavior, it seems, among American (tackle) football coaches at all levels. Say what you want about futbol, but a good soccer ref would have had the guy removed from the field for "dissent." But American football refs let everyone walk all over them.

So to me, American (tackle) football coaches take the crybaby award.

Any thoughts?

2. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    I think all sports have whiny crybabies. To assign the superlative "worst" is unfair.

3. tomas_brolin

tomas_brolin Member

Jan 27, 2004
    Geneva, IL
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    hmm dont think this is the right question... its which country has the worst fans... cause a lot of fans the respective sports have their whiners.....

if anything im thinking soccer has the biggest whiners...

4. HSEUPASSION

HSEUPASSION New Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Duck, NC
    American football, and it's undisputed aswell.

Kellen Winslow II is a big enough whiner and ************** to eclipse not only every other sport, but every other human.

Remember his soldier rant? Some soldier isn't he?

5. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA
    Tennis.

Nastase.

McEnroe.

Tarango, who can't go to Halloween parties because there isn't an anal orifice costume big enough for him.

6. DCUPopeAndLillyFan

Apr 20, 2000
    Colorado
    Poker. Phil Hellmuth puts all whiners to shame.

7. Ravensblood

Ravensblood New Member

Jan 25, 2006
  8. rohara30

rohara30 New Member

May 3, 2006
    Worst whiners depends on where the sport is played. If you're talking about southwest europe, I can't imagine anyone being more whiney than Italian soccer fans, although I'm sure Spain and Greece are pretty close. "The refs cost us. Waaaaaaaaaaaa." Half the goals that come from these southwestern European teams are due to the whining and diving they display during their matches.

When it comes to North America, American Football fans are definitely the whiniest. Especially college fans, although Seattle football fans took the cake after the Super Bowl last year.

9. rohara30

rohara30 New Member

May 3, 2006
    Nice picture, BlueMeanie. Devil's Rejects = sweet horror movie. Check out High Tension. Just saw it. Craaaaaa-aaaaaazy.

10. Mefisto

Mefisto Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Århus, Denmark
    curling fans

bla bla bla the ice wasnt cold enough bla bla bla