Which lower ranked teams will beat us.

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by mcadaal, Apr 9, 2009.

1. FC Funkotron

FC Funkotron Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Austin, El Paso, New York
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who's home?

2. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ROFL, MAYBE we are talking about different things. You mean this qualification cycle. I'm talkin about our old style of play with problems within the players and the coach and our new era, since new young players replaced some old ones and since discipline and our real game came back WITHIN this qualification period. So a new cycle began right then. That was a 2 month period disaster within the team. I'm talking about since our team changed for the good again, not a calendar....I thought this was understood, :eek: so I know about those 3 bad results obviously, but I told you to check the results since our team made a radical change in every aspect after the 3 first fixtured in these qualifiers. Those 2 months don't represent our team at all, but the last 10 years my friend. So before posting, learn how to read between the lines and be a bit quicker mentally so peaople don't need to draw things for you ;)

3. Otergod

Otergod Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    indianapolis
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    US will be at home, and US will be away, so Ty's prediction is that US Home would beat US Away :D

4. Diegan

Diegan Member+

San Diego FC
    United States
    Sep 18, 2008
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So you are unclear, and then you insult someone's mental ability because they failed to magically realize you misspoke? :confused: You are a bizarre little man.

Also, is this "rebirth" the same period which saw defeats to Mexico, Venezuela, and the mighty Oman? Oh... and the England team you beat by one goal was actually their youth team, just so you know before you post something about it.

5. ddjeffries

ddjeffries New Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Missouri
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Serbia serbia serbia. they are in great form. look at the up and coming players they have. vidic and tosic are two. both playin for MANU and then you add in neven subotic and you have a fairly young team gaining experience and doing well in uefa qualifying.

6. mattjo

mattjo Member+

Feb 3, 2001
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, although again, this is a team that didn't qualify for Europe 2008 being beaten out by Poland a team we have beaten previously. A loss to Kazkahstan really killed them, which I think demonstrates the point... not that Serbia couldn't beat us, but that most teams could lose to almost anyone. They do have a solid defense (and did last World CUp qualifying as well, surrendering the fewest goals in European qualifying). If they can get something going up top and France doesn't recover, they will qualify easily for the WC.

7. JAVez1983

JAVez1983 Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Tampa
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honestly the only teams from that list that would worry me are:

Paraguay, Serbia, Ivory Coast, Sweden, Ecuador, and Colombia.

Those are the teams we are on par with. We might not be that far ahead of the rest, but we are ahead.

Also, CR and TnT were in WC06 and they had decent showings against higher competition and we consistently dominate them in various competitions...