Which league is the best to edit leagues with?

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by Asheville Arsenal, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Asheville Arsenal

Asheville Arsenal New Member

Jan 1, 2003
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows which of the series of Championship Manager 3 and upwards is the best to edit leagues and competitions with.

I owned a copy of CM9798 a while ago and remember editing it so that I had pretty much all the teams from the US in one league and editing another league with all the US college teams in too. Therefore I'm pretty much out of the loop when it comes to the modern CM/PM games.

Although it was really sophisticated as it was pretty much having an existing league and chageing team names along with the competition names. But I remember having a lot of fun with it.

So is there anyone out there that owns a copy that either they messed around with and created their own inspired leagues or knows of one. I understand that i may have to D/L a patch to edit such a game.

Any help will be appreciate as I want to edit a game ready for the 2006 MLS/USL/NPSL season.

BTW I'm hoping to edit one with a player sim screen as opposed to the banner of commentry screen.

Thanks in advance

Kien