Which European league you watch and why?

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by minus, Aug 31, 2008.

1. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Here are the four leagues available on T.V from Europe. The league are listed by order of preference.
    1.Premier league - The pace of the game makes it for an interesting game no matter who is playing.
    2.La Liga - Top Liga teams are always a great match showing great technical skills.
    3.Bundesliga - The league is bringing in more talent every year. I also like the pace of the game.
    4.Italian No comments.

2. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I should definitely start proof reading my post.

3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    1. Italian: to follow INTER !!!!, and the "tocata" from the roma is awesome and really good to sea
    2. Premier: I´m disagree that is so excited always, i dont know sometimes, i see in this league only crosses and " pelotazos insulzos", but all Manchester games are really excited.
    3.La liga: Only goods matches are from barsa and real madrid, and in each season is thaere a revelation team that plays awesome but the other season they sucks, this season it is going to be atletico and in tle last one was villareal, but the other matches sucks.

4. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    premier league: siempre hay goles
    calcio: es la mas tactica y para mi la mas competitiva
    La Liga: muchos goles pero siempre ganan los mismos

La bundesliga es caso aparte... yo pondria mas bien la Ligue 1... me gusta mas... es mas divertida q la bundesliga aunq no hagan tantos goles... la verdad la bundesliga es algo absurda... en una fecha cualquiera se ven mas de 25 goles...

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    aunque la portuguesa ultimamente me la estoy viendo por obligacion de gol tv :D, ver los partidos del porto es bn bacano, buen equipo con varios goles.

6. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    la premier mas por que me gusta ver cuando juega arsenal tocan muy bn el balon pero es muy rapida el estilo de juego las otras no las veo tanto tonces no se que opinar pero creo que de ahi sige la espanola y despues la italiana

7. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In every league I have teams I like to watch and usually I make an effort to see them play. It also depends on the game; I might have a high opinion of EPL but no way I'm watching Porsmouth vs Sunderland (zzzzzz). Although nothing is written in stone: Remember the small team that defeated Chelsea and Liverpool in the English cup last season?

It also depends on the networks that I have access to: I do not have access to the French League or the Dutch League, so at the end is between 4 championships:

1. EPL: The best football, the most talent, fast paced and you don't see sissy fouls being called and diving is something you really don't see. I like the small fields because you see a lot more effort from the players, but sometimes it makes the field too crowded and it also creates periods of endless clearings from area to area with no control on the midfield.

2. La liga: few very talented teams that can really compete for the title is the biggest downside of this tourney. I like the small-budget teams that make Real and Barca suffer, but usually there are only a couple of matches worth seeing each matchday.

3. Il Calccio: From my point of view there are only four teams worth watching in this league and I try to watch the matches between them, but some times they're too tactic and end up being boring 0-0 or 1-0zzzzzzzzz...

4. Bundesliga: Sometimes you can see thrilling matches, but sometimes it feels as if only a couple of teams have the ability to build a play from the midfield, all you see are long balls. I don't know why, but I am not sold in this league despite having very good teams, fast paced game and more and better international players every season. Could it be because I cannot understand their chants?:p

8. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Who do you watch out of the II liiga (Second League)?

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Habalndo de europa............q ultimo dia de fichjaes tan movido y sorprendente, y eso q a ultima hora el ajax rechazo 40 palos del tottenham y del city.

q tal:

Quaresma-inter
    Robinho-city
    Berbatov-Utd
    Milito-genoa

que tal ese 4-2-3-1 tan bacano q va tener el manchester
    ronaldo-----rooney----tevez---
    ------------berbatov-----------

10. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Common, you know what I mean.... In every major league.... lets say the top 6 or 7 in Europe, I try to watch my favorite teams at least in Champions....

It would be nice to have access to the Russian league (watch out for the ruskies) plenty of Oil money means that stories like Zenit are going to be more and more frequent...

11. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Of course... I'm messing with you:D

But I wonder who awoke The Bear? I do feel the Russians are coming... but speaking of football, their stumbling block will be attracting top-notch players to the cold if warmer countries can offer similar salaries.

12. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I do not think that they can take the place of say EPL or La Liga, but by all means Dutch and German Leagues could see some of their talent move to Siberia... :eek:.... Besides for some Scandinavian, Central European Countries, and former soviet Republics it is not that different.... And you will also have the JC Escobars of the world, sold for 2 million euros to a place they've never heard off...

At the end it is all about money, see England became sort of a Fiscal Paradise and they're landing plenty of foreign owners (Glazer, Abramovich, the former Malaysian top guy).... In Russia is a lot of former KGBs and Mafia guys that are drilling out oil money using high place connections. See, this guys are not that different from Pablo and Miguel..

13. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yo veo la inglesa y la española, de vez en cuando la Bundesliga y trato de buscarme un stream para mirar al Steaua en la liga rumana.

14. padrino187

padrino187 New Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Brescia-Italy
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bueno yo miro la Italiana pq es donde vivo y me queda mas facil seguirla.
    Igualmente creo que asi haya perdido en los ultimos años a nivel de imagen su futbol sigue siendo muy competitivo y la mas dificil en absoluto.
    Ademas esta temporada llegaron buenas contrataciones y creo que a va a ser bastante llamativa. Ahi 5 equipos que pueden peliar por el titulo y eso va a ser muy bueno.

La inglesa es buena pq hay mucho espectaculo adentro y fuera de la cancha. Antes se jugaba mucho al pelotazo pero hoy Arsenal Man U juegan un futbol realmente bello.
    Ademas cada año se llena mas de estrellas y eso la rende mas competitiva aun. Si en las ultimas Champions su equipos llegan por lo menos a la semifinales no es un caso.

Despues de esas dos viene la española que tubo su ague hace tres temporadas pero de hay ha bajado bastante. Sigo solo los partidos del Barça.

Trato de seguir la Liga Francesa por los jugadores colombianos però le falta bastante para estar en el Top de Europa.
    En Portugal y Holanda se ve buen futbol y es llamativo por los jugadores nuevos que sacan cada año esos dos torneos es casi como si fueran los dos campeonatos de top para los jugadores sub 25

El resto no me llama la atenciòn a parte tratar de seguir a nuestros jugadores

15. hadexxx

hadexxx Moderator
    Staff Member

May 3, 2005
    Yo quiero comprar la camisa de Dayro, no sabes donde? la vi en una pagina pero de europa y me cobran como 50 euros para enviarla y como que no aguanta.

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    parece q la van a traer en dos meses a los nike aqui en colombia, de pronto asi le quedara mas facil y se la encarga a un familiar no?

17. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pues en la pagina del Steaua puedes ingresar a la tienda online la camiseta sale a 250 lei q equivalen a 102 USD, carita esa camiseta, pues segun Pepino la van a traer, esa no la sabia , excelente noticia porque mi camiseta del Steaua la mande a hacer y la verdad es que no mete presion... donde viste eso?

18. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    pregunte en el nike shop de andino( donde ruud se tomo el cafe) y me dijeron q iba a llegar en los proximos pedidos, pero aca en bogota hay otra tienda q se llama Sport In, q esa siempre las trae antes y si le hace de verdad caso a a los encargos, voy a revisar en estos dias.

19. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    A mi tambien me parecio carisima la camiseta del Steaua y eso que esta lindisima! Pero 100 dolares para una camiseta es increible.

Durante mi viaje a Espana, visite la tienda del Sevilla FC en el centro de la ciudad y logre comprar la camiseta del ano anterior por 30 euro y quede encantado.

Mientras que estuve haya vi las camisetas del Barca y otros de Nike, por 55 euro (hasta en el aeropuerto), imposible que la del Steaua cuesta tanto mas!

20. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    es q seguro el becali ese loco, le debe hacer implantes de oro a la camiseta o algo asi :eek:

21. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Gigi Becalli es un viejo zorro, pero aveces sale con unas... aun asi la comprare no importa el costo, HAI STEAUA! .... Pepino en donde tu dices llegara antes de mediados de Octubre?

22. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sera, no? Y es que tengo que admitir que el nuevo material de Nike esta lindisimo. No soy hincha del Barca o Atleti pero casi me las compro solo por el material!

23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    al nike shop del centro comercial andino, supongoq tambn a los otros pero eso solo fue lo q me conto un vendedor de alla, no es una garantia.