Which do u think r better? AZT90III or Legends

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by flyingfullback, Jul 13, 2005.

1. flyingfullback

flyingfullback New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    NYC
    hey guys, i kinda have wide feet but regardless i just want to know ur opinions. I think that they r both gr8 but i want to make the best buy i can for preseason. Besides the price please say what U think makes one better than the other
    Thanks Guys

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    AZT90 IIIs are better in my opinion. Legends are nice boots but i prefer total 90s. But they are both good boots. If you have a wider foot though i'd go for total 90s.

appleCORR

3. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Legends. They are very, very comfy and are made of kangaroo leather. Plus they have an excellent touch.

4. Arsenalsccr

Arsenalsccr New Member

May 27, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Legends all the way, hands down

5. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    hey applecorr, do u wear the same size with ur AZTIII, vaporII , and legend?

6. scsurge22

scsurge22 New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    Austin
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Legends by far. They have great durability and it seems that the kangaroo leather is really soft and conforms to the shape of your foot after a days of play in them. AZT IIIs can't even compete, unless Nike decides to produce a leather model.

7. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    I personally never owned a pair of AZT3 but two of my mates said they got blisters from them + nasty sores in the place where the "tongue" touches the outside part of the shoe.

8. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nope, My vapors are 6s, my legends are 5.5 and my AZT90IIIs are 5.5

appleCORR

9. alco_soccerstar

Nov 3, 2003
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm an Adidas guy all the way. The new season is about to don on me and I need a new pair of boots, but don't want to buy Adidas because at the moment all their boots are total crap. The Pulse suck and the F50+ are ugly other than the red and white ones. So, I think I'll going with a pair of the Legends. They seem like a good boot. But I have a question. If I wear a 10 in Predators, then what woild I get in the Legends?

10. mrelkane2u

mrelkane2u New Member

May 18, 2005
    NYC
    Probably 10.5 Nike shoes run smaller than Adidas shoes in general. But I still suggest you try them out first.

11. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    yeah i'll suggest u try them out, esp since they are leather shoes, u'll want to get them a lil tighter. the legends are quite slim cut though..

12. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    I dunno, I wear 9.5 in adidas. and, typically 10 in nike.. but I took a 9 in the legends.

anywho.. Azt90III are more comfortable, I think, and I like the touch more. They're marginally close in weight. I like the fit of the legends better though. I dunno, they're both extremely comfortable.. if it comes to price, then I'd go for legends(as darren would say, they're a good, fairly cheap, no-nonsense, no bells & whistles boot). Otherwise, if you get the Azt90III's in the right size, they're real good.

13. flyingfullback

Jun 22, 2005
    NYC
    Then i'll try them both out at niketown. The problem is that the AZT90 III's are $195 :eek: in niketown while the legends are $125 ;) . The pricing itself is convincing but do u think there is anywhere in NYC where the AZT90 III's r cheaper?

14. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    If you use Ebay, there's a seller in Hong Kong who sells his AZT 3 including shipping for less than $130. Shipping takes about 2 weeks.

US sizing for AZT should be the same as Legends and the Predators. There's a half UK size difference between AZT and Predators, eg. AZT UK 9 = Legends UK 9 = Predators UK 9.5.

Back to the topic though, I like the AZT 3 way more than the Legends. I have pretty wide feet.

15. flyingfullback

Jun 22, 2005
    NYC
    Hong kong? :eek: Is that reliable, cuz i heard stories of people who find fakes or stuff they find fits badly, i want to go to a store, try them on in the store so i wont complain about the comfort

16. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    I have never heard of or seen fake football boots in HK. I know some fake boots come from China and Taiwan.

I go to HK for a month or two every year and I always buy at least a pair when I am there. I just bought a pair of white/black F50+ for 55 pounds.

17. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    HK do sell fake stuff, but usually along those street vendors... but its really easy to tell fakes apart since there is very lil effort to makethem entirely similar.

18. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    I am talking about footie boots. No fakes for those here.

19. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    Cool... oh and i heard that HK usually carries a wide range of the latests designs?

20. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    Most of the Adidas and Nike top range boots are present. I imagine it is slightly more expensive than the Singapore price. E.g. Predators and F50+ are at the same price, about GBP 60. If you have the determination you are try bargaining for 10%-20% discounts!

Strange enough, they do not sell Vapors here. Vapors are also the most expensive boot in the market.

Sadly, the range of boots for other brands is quite dire. I have seen some Lotto Shevas, but not even Pumas or Diadoras can be found here!

21. flyingfullback

Jun 22, 2005
    NYC
    Ok lets get back to the subject here, is the AZT90 iii's worth the price and r the Air Legends worth the price? $195 bucks is a lot of money

22. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore

Huh? u mean 195 USD for a legend or AZT? thats really ex no? could get a white legend for 106 ++ USD, and shipping to US would be about 30++ USD
    SO 195 is really too ex for a legend, it thats the price u are getting

oh and id rather play in AZTs though, legends are pretty heavy

23. ziggaman17

ziggaman17 New Member

May 16, 2005
    does anyone know the accurate like weight difference of legends and total 90s? and how are their weights compared to like vapors and F50s and other cleats?

24. DaRonaldinhoFan15

DaRonaldinhoFan15 New Member

Jul 2, 2005
    Lisle, Il
    The ATZ is 195US for SG and 185US for FG. The legends are 135US for SG and 125US for FG.

25. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    actually soccer.com provides weights for most pop shoes. from experience, vapors feel like paper compared to AZTIII. The AZTIII is significantly lighter than the legend. I never bought the legend coz it felt quite heavy when i tried them at a shop, but only so coz they have a lot of cushioning and support and leather usually is heavier. As for F50s, we might need someone who's got experience with them speak.. im mostly nike syns.