Which country should Bush invade next?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by DJPoopypants, Nov 4, 2004.

1. sebakoole

sebakoole New Member

Jul 11, 2002
    Sudan. To stop the genocide.

For all those voters who cited "moral values" as the main reason they voted for Bush there is no escaping the idea that the most moral military intervention right now will be to stop the genocide in Sudan.

2. cl_hanley

cl_hanley New Member

Sep 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa
    Unless oil, business interests, or those hard-to-find WMD's are somewhere around the place, plan for those voters to be in church that day.

3. heybeerman

heybeerman Member

Aug 2, 2001
    Chicago Burbs
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I voted for Canada. It's close, they're not expecting it and we could just all pretend we're there for the drugs.

4. MtMike

MtMike Member+

Nov 18, 1999
    the 417
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ruud Van Nistelrooy would fit in nicely up top for the NATS.

5. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    As a citizen of the world, the only two wars I'd support would have to be against Sudan to stop the genocide and against Saudi Arabia to stop the spread of Wahhabism ( Wahhabism ultimately breeds terrorism )

6. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    We've invaded two countries full of white and other light-skinned people.

[​IMG]

7. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    BUZZZ! Wrong!

Come on, nice, Texas got itself from them. The Republic of Texas then joined the United States.

I voted for Cuba. Didn't anyone else see Godfather II?

8. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    But San Jacinto was a rout.

9. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Iran will be bombed soon

Four More Wars

10. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Right now there is a great window of opportunity for the USA to invade France. After all, the French are harboring a terrorist.

But they better hurry up, before the mother********er dies.

:D (guys I am being facticious, I hope you know that.)

11. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    I voteed for Iran. But, I think the citizens of that country will take care of the Mullas on they're own.

Iran will fall. You heard it here first. Clear and ballanced. ;)

12. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ah yes, I can see it now: supreme BushCorp intelligence decides 'Merica needs to kick some ass on some Hollywood, turn it into Holy Wood, a new mecca...

So they go an 'tack Hollywood cuz they know what's there, only to find out that Hollywood as such no longer exists. The entertainment industry is no longer centered in Hollywood. The stupid morons would be utterly confused as to whether or not to bomb WeHo (West Hollywood; they have a GAY MAYOR :eek: ) and grab all their riches, but wait, the extra nefarious East Hollywood has all the poor ******** that can't afford WeHo! Bomb Silver Lake!!

But wait, Silver Lake still has some laws on the books saying restricting minority ownership of homes, so we gotta keep that from being bombed 'cuz we gots ta protect oursevs congressional district or 2.

13. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Who you clowning?! Like Sam Houston didn't want to join the US. They knew that couldn't secede and directly join the US so they waited. Plain and simple.

Now, I know that the myth says otherwise, but they (the anglophones from Tennesse) always wanted to add a slave state. They were smart enough to play on general dissatisfaction in most of Mexico (including Zacatecas, Yucatan, California, Texas and others) with the centralist federal government. But they wanted to be 'Mericans.

14. Peretz48

Peretz48 Member+

Nov 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Some good choices in the poll, but I gotta go with Brazil. First, it's time we trotted out the Monroe Doctrine. Second, Brazil is getting too uppity-they seriously think they can get a seat on an expanded U.N. Security Council. Third, Lula has the audacity to challenge globalization. Bush should take a page from Nixon and go down there and give everyone the A-OK sign (which is the Brazilian equivalent of the middle digit). Also, isn't it time we bombed the Amazon rain forest and all its inhabitants? Who the f*** cares if we destroy much of the earth's biodiversity as well as a prime source of its oxygen stores. This last reason dovetails nicely with Dubya's domestic plans for expanded oil drilling in previously off-limits wilderness areas.

15. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Doesn't matter what you think Sam Houston and the others wanted, and I seriously doubt you have a way back machine so we can poll the original Texans to find out (and the poll would probably be wrong, anyway. It would probably show that Kerry had a 51% to 49% lead over the Republic). Why is it you feel some need to rewrite history?

Texas gained it's independence from Mexico after the Battle of San Jacinto. Sam Houston was elected President. Only later did Texas join the Union (only to secede from that several years later, which begs the question as to why the hell we ever joined up in the first place).

The Republic of Texas isn't any myth. It really happened and I dare you to produce any document that states that Texas was never it's own Republic. Hell, there are whackos in the state right now who claim Texas was never properly added to the US and that the Republic of Texas never went away at all. Most of them live in "compounds", however.

16. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    You mean it's OK to give them back.........please..!

17. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Trust me, a sizable percentage of the population of Texas would have no problem whatsoever with leaving the Union. Not a majority, but more than you think.

Hell, we'd start out pretty close to self sufficient in the oil department and there's plenty of additional room to increase the population.

18. flowergirl

flowergirl Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    panama city, FL
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I voted Canada.. then i got to thinking.. people voted him in on "moral values" (read- get rid of the queers) -- but he won't invade unless there's oil there... so... what's the gayest oil-producing country in the world? Anyone know? that's where he'll go. (btw, it's fine if your research is half-assed -- and make sure you condense your proposal to a one page, easy to read, lots of pictures format.)

19. X X I

X X I Red Card

Apr 9, 2004
    Lol.

I also find it funny that some people seriously think that Bush should invade the country which they voted for in this thread.