Which country has the best collection of young talent in the world

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by puertorricane, Jul 8, 2013.

?

Top countries and some of their best young players feel free to add others with your posts.

1. Germany: Gotze 21, Ter Stengen 21, Schurrle 22, Jung 23, Lewis Holtby 21, Julian Draxler 19

19.2%
  2. Spain: Thiago 22, Isco 21, Canales 22, Rodrigo 22, Deulofeu 20, De Gea 22, Tello 21, Koke 21

10.9%
  3. England: Wilshire 21, Chamberlain 19, Sterling 18, McEacharan 20, Phil Jones 21, Welbeck 22

2.6%
  4. Brasil: Neymar 21, Moura 20, Bernard 20, Costa 22, Marquinhos 18, Coutinho 21, Nem 21, Piazon 19

12.8%
  5. Colombia: Quintero 20, James 21, Luis Muriel 22, Jhon Cordoba 20, Brayan Perea 20

3.2%
  6. Argentina: Lamela 21, Peruzzi 21, Centurion 20, Rogelio Funes 22, Iturbe 20, Ocampos 18, Araujo 21

1.9%
  7. Belgium: Hazard 21, Lukaku 20, Courtis 21, De Bruyne 22, Benteke 22, Lestienne 21, Boyata 22

23.1%
  8. Uruguay: Gaston 22, Coates 22, Abel 22, Rolan 20, Vecino 21, Texeira 22, Bueno 20, Aguirre 18

0.6%
  9. Ghana: Jordan Ayew 21, Cofie 22, Atsu 21, Badu 22, Wakaso 22, Waris 21, Boakye 20, Frimpong 21

0.6%
  10. Mexico:Bueno 19, Jonathan 23 , D Reyes 20, Aquino 23, Raul J. 22, Pulido 22, Araujo 21, U Davila 22

7.7%
  11. France: Fofana 22, Varane 20, M'vila 23, Pogba 20, Sakho 23, Grenier 22, Niang 18, Guilavogui 22

3.8%
  12. Nigeria: Moses 22, Oduamadi 22, Musa 20, Obi 22, Oboabona 22, Omeruro 19, Onazi 20

0.6%
  13. Italy:Veratti 21, Balotelli 22, Sciglio 20, Shaarawy 20, Santon 22, Destro 22, Borini 22, Insigne 22

6.4%
  14. Other: Explain on your post the country and list the players

6.4%
  1. Dmnk

Dmnk Member

Jul 27, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I forgot Donis Avdijaj, he also didn't get permission from Schalke to play the tournament.

2. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mostly the DFB sent a c team you know?

3. TKORL

TKORL Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Spain is pouring out very talented attacking players, but not so much on the defensive side. I don't think the Germans have as much creative players coming up as the Spaniards though. Hopefully Ger vs Spain could become a good rivalry with such a great cast of players.

4. TKORL

TKORL Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    I think Oliver Torres is going to be the best player from this generation across different countries - with perhaps the exception of one Paul Pogba.

5. Rana catesbeiana

Mar 11, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    My point was that you can't read too much into the result of a single tournament when we talk about the youth talent pool, regardless of which player Germany sent to somewhere.

6. TKORL

TKORL Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Gundogan, Gotze, and Kroos are not great, and no better than Spain's U21 group. Koke is on the same level as Kroos, Gundogan is very good, but his direct competitor in Herrera is also a tremendous player. Thiago Alcantara is better than the overrated Gotze (Pep G agrees with me here).

7. Dmnk

Dmnk Member

Jul 27, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Goetze is definitely better than Thiago. Just because Pep prefers his Spanish boy lover and pushed Goetze onto the wing end of last season where he can't shine doesn't mean anything.

And, sorry, but Koke is not on Kroos level and if you believe Herrera is on pre injury Gundogan's level, then you are just delusional.

You beat our u21 B team 1-0 congratulations!

And now our u19 B team crushed Spain 3-1 in Spain to eliminate them from qualification.

We never send close to our strongest teams and yet you can barely beat us or even get dominated in your own backyard.

8. Dmnk

Dmnk Member

Jul 27, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sorry for the Spanish boy lover comment. Stupid reaction to the claim that Goetze is overrated. I do believe his system is damaging to the German players and doesn't suit their abilities and also that he gives preferences to his Thiago from Barcelona. He's not even going to play with a 10 from what I see. Goetze on the wing in such a narrow minded possession system is bound to make him not look good. He was awesome until he kept being played on the wing.

jerrito repped this.
  9. TKORL

TKORL Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Goetze is never going to become the plyayer you think he is. Thiago has better creative abilities and will beat him to the no 10 spot every time. Kroos is lazy.

Germany has talented players no doubt, but in many ways, they have the same strengths and weaknesses as Spain. Even the senior team has only one good RB and LB and he's the same player!

10. F.L.I.P.

F.L.I.P. Member

Apr 26, 2005
    Germany, with Belgium being a close second.

11. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    still to early, but Joao (18yr) is showing nice things in Bastia (ligue 1)

12. Luka Jukic

Luka Jukic New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Croatia really belongs here: Kovacic, Halilovic, Rebic just to name the best.

13. AndreasC

AndreasC Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Serbia: Nastasic, Markovic, Ljajic, Jojic, Mitrovic

14. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nigeria: Michael Olaitan, Kelechi Iheanacho, Isaac Success, Musa Yahaya, Kenneth Omeruo, Moses Simon, Ogenyi Onazi, Musa Mohammad

15. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL at the voting in this poll. Yeah Belgium is going to produce more great players than Argentina :rolleyes:

Here's a starting eleven from Argentina all 23 or younger.

Rulli
    Peruzzi-Lopez-Musacchio-Tagliafico
    Kranevitter-Pereyra-Catarbia-Lamela
    Icardi-Ocampos

16. AzAlkmaar

AzAlkmaar New Member

Sep 15, 2014
    Heemskerk
    Club:
    AZ
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    yes, they will produce more great players then Argentina, only Ocampos, Lamela and Icardi are great players imo.

17. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No they won't. Belgium will lose to Argentina again if they meet next WC.

18. Nicola1975

Nicola1975 Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Club:
    Vicenza Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I voted Germany, and on the second position I say France.
    To the list of French players I would also add Kingsley Coman (18).

19. bestvaluestore

Sep 21, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    I think Brazil has the most numerous young talents at the moment.We'll see how they gonna develop in the near future..

20. sarkakos

sarkakos New Member

Oct 30, 2014
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    brazil is the best always find new talents

21. klipord

klipord New Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    germany on this one

22. Richard Benson

Richard Benson New Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Maryland,FL
    Club:
    North. Virginia
    Belgium , Germany , Brazil ..

23. Termin

Termin New Member

Nov 26, 2014
    I'd say England, and they are the youngest so sky's the limit.

24. vasilios1991

vasilios1991 New Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    1. Spain
    2. Germany
    3. England
    4. Brazil
    5. Italy