which club outside Arg has been like a 2nd home to Arg players, in terms of numbers

Discussion in 'Argentinos Abroad' started by Diego Maradona, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If there is such a club, I would say Inter Milan and if I am wrong tell me as Inter Milan could be the Arg national squad

I mean they field Samuel, Burdisso, Cambiasso, Zanetti, Crespo and Cruz but you guys get my meaning

2. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    No team outside of argentina has more argentines than Inter but Villarrel has I think 5 argentines and I believe Atletico has 4 starters that are argentine, Aguero, Maxi, Leo franco and I'm not to sure if Banega starts for them.

3. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Doesn't Catania have more argentines than Inter now?

4. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Inter is just South American in general. They have 6 Argentines but they also have 5 Brazilians, 6 if you count one that's out on loan.

Catania has 7 Argentines.

5. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  6. threervana

threervana Member

Jun 4, 2008
    China
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Surely, it's Inter Milan. Although Catania and Porto have more argentineans, not all of them are not NT players. While arg players in Inter Milan were or are NT players and more familiar to us. But the issue is half of them couldn't get enough play time, so the number might decrease...

And Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have the potential to be the new 2nd home to arg players as both have four players in squad now and possible arg increment later.

7. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Less known in these parts but RSC Anderlecht has 4 argentine players too, and CFR Cluj has 6.:eek: