Which are worst bigsoccer moderators of MLS and why?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Juan Luis Guerra, May 13, 2008.

1. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I was just about to become a English boo-boy after reading that post too! ;)

2. Iaco

Iaco Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Corrupt Sandwich i refuse to discuss the accusations which i have made upon you via PM's. Are you scared the truth may come out? and don't give me that this is an inappropriate place to discuss because tbh i can't think of a more appropriate place.

3. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    indeed corrupt sandwich is the corruptest mod in bigsoccer history. he accused me with a taunting/threatening message saying i would get busted for my sock and he had no proof. i dont think that is ethical behavior by a mod. he once infracted me for describing the physical characteristics of another fellow member. he also edited one of my posts and made it look like i was insulting myself. if that is not abusing power i dont know what is? he also red carded me just for making up a fake name for a certain individual. he also infracted me because i said something and HE interpreted as a slur even though i just said a slang word. i wont even go on about how he gave me my 2nd unjust red card because that would be suited for a comedy thread. as you can see, my bigsoccer brothers, corrupt sandwich is a corrupt mod with an evil agenda. if he is not stopped soon what little remains of the integrity and morals of bigsoccer will vanish. i call on him to relinquish his moderating privileges, if not he shall be referred to the disciplinary committee for further investigation.

4. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The popcorn hasn't gone stale yet!

5. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    [​IMG]

:D

6. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Out of curiosity, what are your reasons for the other infractions given you by other Mod's?

7. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Is that Orvile Redenbacher or Jiffy popcorn you're eating?:)

8. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    surprisingly:rolleyes:, corrupt sandwich was the only mod to ever infract/card me in my 4+ years in bigsoccer! well up to just a little while ago in which TTM and syrianfootballer infracted me. TTM gave me an unjust infraction too, but syrianfootballer was fair. but the thing is TTM and syrianfootballer gave me infractions outside of world rivalries but corrupt sandwich kept infracting me IN world rivalries.

9. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    You have brand name popcorn!!!! :eek:

I dunno mate- its just popcorn! :D

10. Iaco

Iaco Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Corrupt Sandwich has edited my posts making basic spelling mistakes and stuffing it up so the quote feature wouldn't work.

He has giving me infractions for nothing but claimed i broke the TSO but not giving other members infractions for breaking it many times.

He tried to get permission to ban me for a month from his other moderator friends which i have reasons to believe are also corrupt.

I have shared my fair share of infractions from El Capitano for stupid things which belong on WR but Corrupt Sandwich has giving me infractions for things similar to that.

He has friends in high power on this forum and that is the only reason why he is still a moderator. He is doing a terrible job and deserves to have his moderation powers stripped.

11. Estevo

Estevo Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 21, 2007
    The I to the E!
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    [bitch_mode]Yeah! :mad:

Whatever they said!

I think they are unfair, corrupt and I won't stop bitching and whining until all corrupt mods publicly apologize for infracting my fellow WR posters..

[/bitch_mode]

Where's my popcorn guys? :confused::D

12. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    [​IMG]

13. three lions

three lions Member

Apr 2, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  14. Iaco

Iaco Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Corrupt Sandwich has done another Corrupt act by banning me from World Rivalries for no reason. He's also trying to get me banned indefinitely.

15. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    isnt money involved when you get corrupted?

so pwnt sandwich, how much for your services :D

oh Im sorry

check your PM's

16. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    All this talk of sandwiches is making me hungry.

17. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    he was stalking our private messages and said if we do not stop talking about something (did not break any TOS) he would ban me too. first of all, why is he accessing members PRIVATE messages? secondly he cant just ban someone when none of the TOS have been breached. this is corruption in broad daylight.

edit: he is threatening to ban me from WR if i dont stop criticizing him.

mods: can a mod ban a member from a random forum for saying something in another forum? also: sandwich is saying i am "abusing" him so he is threatening to ban me. can he ban me for saying my opinion in this forum? did you see me breach any TOS in my posts in this thread?

18. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish I had the power that Sandwitch man has...

19. Iaco

Iaco Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Believe me we all do...

20. Iaco

Iaco Member

Apr 1, 2006
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    He claims that he's just stalking our user profile and checking our last activity. Which is absolute rubbish but he's known for lying.

edit: he is threatening to ban me from WR if i dont stop criticizing him.[/QUOTE]

I am banned from World Rivalries for making accusations and calling him Corrupt. If that isn't corrupt then what is?

21. mr prolific

mr prolific Member

Jan 30, 2008
    SLC
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All moderators suck, but it sounds like corrupt douche sandwich may have just taken the trophy home. Congrats my friend. You are the biggest a-hole on what is a very large website/forum. I truly admire you for that.

22. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    to be fair that's probably only because I haven't been around as much.

23. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    you could say that again.

24. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    you never even warned me in 4 years. what makes you think you would have if you spend more time.