Where would Kun Aguero fit best?

Discussion in 'Spain: Clubs' started by enmiopinion62, Feb 7, 2011.

1. enmiopinion62

enmiopinion62 New Member

May 13, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Since rumors about el Kun's possible trade seem to be so popular these days, I thought that it'll be an interesting subject for enthusiasts to discuss. Of course, the strongest rumors have him linked to Real Madrid, but we don't know whether he feels OK with that choice in regards to his current loyal fans at AM. -- But, the actual subject is: which is the team that, in your opinion, el Kun's talent would fit the best? Would it be in England, Spain or Serie A, Bundes? Is it on a team that plays with a single guy out front? Is it on a team that plays at high speeds the 90 minutes? Is it a team that has damn good players out front already and Kun would just add a touch of perfection/invincibility? Is it a team that only needs to add a great player out front to get out of the hole? Who can Aguero's talent help the best? In what style of play would he feel more comfortable with and, therefore, shine the best? --- What we all probably agree on is that he'd prefer a team that gives him some chance to win a few major, meaningful titles that will fairly reward his already recognized skills. :rolleyes:

2. anti_madridista

May 10, 2011
    California, USA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    he should go to england and just dominate
    hes so fast

3. undertaker123456

undertaker123456 New Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Club:
    AEK Athens
    Do you think that Barca's way of playing football has been discovered from the other teams. I do this question cause in some of the Barca's latest matches(in these matches Barca could win very easily) Barca lost the victory from some stupiditιes(ecxuse me for the word).Answer pls.

4. barca_boy03

barca_boy03 Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    anywhere but Man City. I mean, opening day and you get injured? that's got to be an omen. way worse than losing on your first game with your new team (yeah RVP, i'm looking at you hahaha)

5. bestvaluestore

Sep 21, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC