where were the Doncaster and Millwall match threads?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Aztattooedsean777, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I went to the Doncaster match which happened to be my first time to Loftus Road. First half was a little slow but loved how all 3 goals came in my direction as I was in upper Loftus Road.

It sounds like there was almost as much activitiy going on outside the stadium as inside on Tuesday vs Millwall which although I am glad to at least get a draw was a little sad as I hate the violence that some on both sides chose to do in the areas near the stadium.:rolleyes:

2. Atouk

Atouk BigSoccer Supporter

DC United
    Apr 16, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How'd you enjoy the experience at Loftus Road?

I often start a thread when I'm getting ready to listen to the game and wasn't able to listen to either of these. Always feel free to start up a game thread if you don't see one.

3. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Oh okay, just asking.:)

I had a good time. It had a similar old time feeling as when I used to enter old Tiger Stadium growing up in Michigan.

I am glad I do not have super long legs as that leg room is tight.:p

It was not pretty during first half but that 2nd half, it definitely picked up.

Need to get more than 13,990 although can't help Doncaster not bringing that many supporters.

I would credit Millwall for keeping Mackie and A.T. tightly defended although it is still a point and 7 pts ahead of the pack.:cool:

4. QPR Kevin H

QPR Kevin H BigSoccer Supporter

May 23, 2001
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I'm getting lazy with contributing to match threads cause I play tennis right before the Rs play on Saturdays. I'm usually rushing home to listen to the first half.

They'll probably heat up later in the season if we can keep this form up!

5. QPR Kevin H

QPR Kevin H BigSoccer Supporter

May 23, 2001
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Queens Park Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I think we now see what a sizable away contingent will do to the attendances...

Millwall - 15,325

That's just about full these days. Don't believe the old 19k capacity # - if we filled the many obstructed view seats it would only get close to 18k.