Where to watch Burn vs Crew in Wichita Falls?

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by The Vorpal Blade, Aug 18, 2003.

1. The Vorpal Blade

The Vorpal Blade New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    I Have
    Does ANYBODY know of a sports bar in Wichita Falls that might possibly have FSW? I'll be up there for the Hotter 'n' Hell Hundred, and I see that the game will be on FSW. There has to be SOMEPLACE!

2. Valerie Simmons

Sep 2, 2000
    Burkburnett, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First, you are nuts for riding 100 miles in 100+ degree heat, if that is indeed your plan. However, I'm an overweight, out of shape person, so I'm just jealous. I'll be working the 100 mile tent that morning, but I'm driving to Southlake to see the game that night.

I've checked a couple of the places I thought that might have FSW; it is only available on the digital cable or satelite packages here. We get FSN instead. No luck at Parkway Grill. I'll call a couple of friends to see if they know of any place. Galavision is available, but I don't think that will help.

PM me, and let me know some details of where you'll be staying, and I'll see what I can find out. I'm not aware of any people around here who frequent these boards, but if there is anyone else out there, feel free to speak up. Maybe I can find a friend's house you can go to to watch with.