Where to get a Palermo jersey in the USA

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by Eddie26, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Hey,
    Does anyone know where I can get one in the US? I looked around and no one seems to have one. The only legit person on EBay selling one wants like $30 for shipping. Anyone have any clues or ideas? Help me please!

(I told my fiance's parents to get my a Luca Toni one when the went back to Sicily last month and of course they got me one...except it was a cheap fake. They didn't think I would want the expensive real one. Ugh, in laws.)

2. AmericanRosanero

AmericanRosanero New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Well, you can go about this many way:

Ilpalermocalcio.it now has an online stone in ENGLISH which makes things very easy if you want authentic Lotto gear.

If you're looking for somewhere else, I know subside sports has them as well.

EDIT: Also! Tifoshop has them too.

In terms of an actuall store where you could buy them? You're guess is as good as mine. And for a Toni jersey, I guess my old one is no good any more now that he is Viola... ;_;

3. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I looked at the official site but the shipping was crazy.

5. kass_rosanero

kass_rosanero New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Bucks-England
    I bought mine from ebay, i live in the uk though, it cost me 15 quid overall p&p included.

maybe i can help you.

6. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    palermo jersey?...goto your local youth soccer league and look for the U-11 girls team ;)

actually I've had good luck on EBay, look around for a while to find someone that isnt looking to rip you off on shipping.

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yeah that's the only problem. There is one guy selling on there that is legit...but his shipping is like $30 (because he's in Palermo!)

8. castel

castel New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Aberdeen
    what dyou want a palermo jersey for? and by the way, what kind of mafia links do they have does anyone no? There must surely be some as nobody can get as rich as the directors/chairman in palermo without connections i would have thought?

9. AmericanRosanero

Dec 11, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo

omg i noe. i eat pasta all day and sing ballads, and i have enough grease in my hair to be declared an environmental hazzard.

lole sterotypes are fun.

:mad:

10. castel

castel New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Aberdeen
    have you ever livd in italy...or sicily...or read much about italian football, because if you have then im extremely surprised youd come out with something like this. football clubs in italy are often owned by v.dodgy characters, and don't tell me this isnt partic. rife in sicily and palermo. i don't no if they have dodgy links, but id find it v.v. surprising if there arent any - its more likely that nobody talks about them

11. AmericanRosanero

Dec 11, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    -_-

This is NOT a Mario Puzo book. Did Palermo used to be a haven for mafiosi? Yes. Is it anymore? No. Plain and simple. The crack down on organized crime the last 10 years has made the mafia dead in many a palermonistas mind.

12. castel

castel New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Aberdeen
    unfortunately this is just not the case - the mafia is even stronger than ever in sicily if you listen to the people in the know - just that they prefer to work more quietly - no public executions, more just bribery and corruption etc. its not like in the usa where the mafia, at least to my eyes, doesnt seem to have re-organised to any great strength

13. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    If castel is Scottish, then let me apologise for him... :eek:

14. castel

castel New Member

Jul 27, 2005
    Aberdeen
    your too nice, its fun annoying americans :D

15. McAvennie

McAvennie Member

Nov 26, 2004
    Wycombe, UK
    Anyone know if palermo have a new kit for this season or if they are using the same one as least season?

16. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  17. green94

green94 Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Minneapolis
    Club:
    Hamburger SV
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bigsoccer store.

18. Mets1989

Mets1989 New Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Glendale, Queens
    I have a question for those who have purchased a Palermo shirt. I am probably going to get one soon, and I was looking at the sizing chart on the official website, and the sizing seems ridiculously large

S (Small) 46
    M (Medium) 48
    L (Large) 50
    XL (Extralarge) 52
    XXL (Extra extralarge) 54

Is this accurate sizing? Does a small really fit like a size 46?

19. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I bought a Palermo shirt from a Lotto store when I was in Napoli. I assume those would be comparable or the same as what Palermo would sell at its official store site.

I'm a medium sized guy (6' 180lbs) and a L fits pretty well. The fabric will make it look a little tight but it's very comfortable. I wouldn't ever, ever, ever order anything less than a L (even in American stores). Hope that helps.

20. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know from experience that you generally add something like 10 to American sizes when buying Italian suits, so it's probably the same deal. I don't know the exact scale translations, but Italian sizes are not the same as American. Otherwise you'd be able to use an XXL as a tent.

21. Mets1989

Mets1989 New Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Glendale, Queens
    Thank everyone for your help. I decided to confirm sizes with the Palermo store. I sent them an email ( I hope they can speak English ), and hopefully, they will get back to me with the American size equivalents. If they do, I will post them here

Good thing I did not pull the trigger and order a small!:)

22. CIENCIANO CAMPEON

CIENCIANO CAMPEON New Member

Aug 9, 2007
    Oakland , Cali
    I am in california and have three different home palermo jerseys from 3 different seasons for sale if anyone is interested. they are all new with tags