Where to buy football Scarves?

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by Cloudkicker09, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Cloudkicker09

Cloudkicker09 Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Windy City, Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I have asked this question alot and I know other people have asked where there is a reliable website to buy scarfs, sure Subside sells some so do some other websites but can I and others find a larger selection of scarfs?

Tragedy

All of my precious scarfs were lost in my move, and now I need to replace them, does anybody know where I can get scarfs especially from Israel?

2. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    i'd go ebay, they've got some match specific scarves as well as club scarves for not much

3. polaroid

polaroid New Member

Dec 11, 2007
  4. planetrock

planetrock New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Which ones from Israel are you looking for? There's a soccer shop near me that might have one but they maimly carry several other scarves from the well known teams..

5. Cloudkicker09

Cloudkicker09 Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Windy City, Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    The national team scarf and Maccabi Haifa

6. planetrock

planetrock New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    I'll take a look when I go by there & will let you know..

7. dav13dav13

dav13dav13 Member

Dec 7, 2006
    Sacramento
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  8. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
  9. Jerda_76

Jerda_76 New Member

Dec 19, 2007
    When going to Ebay, go to be ebay.co.uk vice the American Ebay. Most sellers have no problems shipping to the US and you'll find a better selection. Even with the exchange and postage, they're still quite affordable.

Santa just left me a new Man Utd scarf. Not sure where he got it. Maybe his elves made it!;)

Cheers!

10. pinsationen

pinsationen New Member

Feb 8, 2008
    I have a lot of scarves from british hooligan-firms for selling, for example Chelsea, Celtic, West Han, rangers and many more.

Please take a look at www.pinsationenshop.de

You find also pins there

11. MSUSPARTAN

MSUSPARTAN New Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    I was wondering if anyone has and is willing to sell a Maccabi Haifa footie scarf? I have been looking everywhere to buy one and has not found it please email me: sindela5@msu.edu

Thanks

12. tomvaknin

tomvaknin New Member

Nov 17, 2015
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    hi,
    i'm intrested in maccani haifa scarf also.
    can you help me about it?

13. Sarah ava

Sarah ava Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Club:
    CSD Xelaju Mario Camposeco
    just visit these type of shop.

14. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    try Soccer777
    It sells all kinds of soccer gears

15. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I got a few scarves from Germany. My daughter thinks I like them she lives in Germany.

I like a scarve when it's cold out and I am whereing a suit and an over coat I prefer a scarves made from cashmere.

16. Chooxch

Chooxch Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    your daughter bought the scarf for you?

17. Thomas Nick

Thomas Nick New Member

Manchester United
    France
    Jul 20, 2018
    Leeds, UK
  18. AMBreakers

AMBreakers Member

Boston Breakers, Boston Univ. Women's Soccer, Norwich City, Charleston Battery
    Jun 21, 2010
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Boston Breakers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know some soccer fans are against the idea of half and half scarves, or split scarves (with the names/club crests of both teams involved in a certain fixture on them) but I personally like them as long as: a) one of the teams involved in the game was a team I support, b) the team I support either won the game or it was a high scoring draw, and c) the opponent wasn't a team I really strongly dislike.

When these scarves are made, they are usually only sold at the venue itself the day of the game, which is why they're hard to find afterward. So this may be a long shot, but if anyone might happen to know where one could still find such a scarf for any of these following games/teams/tournaments from the past, or has one they want to sell, I would be very interested:

-Any half and half scarves from the three most recent Women's World Cups- 2011, 2015 and 2019. Especially ones for matchups that involved the USWNT and the USWNT won....

-Any half and half scarves with Norwich City on them for years when Norwich was in the Premier League, and Norwich won the matchup that is on the scarf.