Where the hell's our other mod?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Sean..., Dec 23, 2005.

1. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    True, It's not as if we've all became annymous to each other. I'm still Sean, you're still Esco, Queers05 is still.....well.....queer. :p

And I agree with all of your other points made even though I didn't quote them.

It was funny though:

Topper is an unknown quanitity

Hehe :D

EDIT: It could be worse, imagine me without the avatar function and no PM's.

2. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Man I totally blame these changes on that aussie chick who ruined WR because she was a whinning ******. And Ally who only posted ":D " and ":mad: " posts. I mean ********-on, you lost your team cause no-one cared, then you post 107 times a day with smilies and "Go Quakes". Then she became so powerful with rep, because quakes fans are unorigional and ugly, that it was imopsible to say that she was an idiot, which she still is. When was the last time they did something like Trickhogs reporting, Taco Jones' rouse, etc. They have fans like Quakes05 and let us never foret why we hate people like them all they do is whine. Those quakes fans are a bunch of retards anyways... good riddance.
    (Rant over)
    Sorry Esco bout the 2nd nip, but your right we know who the real fans are. And all that really matters is our club and that they kick some ass and bring home some new, and old, bling this year.

3. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

:eek: what happend I just got over a 1000 I was feeling really proud and they just disapear what Happend

4. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As I said, cheap bastards made it dissappear by taking advantage of the natural beauty of the post count.

5. Crimen y Castigo

May 18, 2004
    OakTown
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Post counts and rep assessments are still available via your personal profile page (Just click on the name of any poster and select "profile"). They just don't show up on every post anymore.

All reps have been zeroed out, though. Clean slate and all....

6. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm late to this conversation, but damn do I feel honored that a sock puppet has brought me up randomly in this thread. He must eat, breathe, and live to utter my name whenever he can. What an extraordinary little man.

tm

7. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

How come i still cant see them when i go to my profile and also why the change

8. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Phil, go to members List at the top. Click on the reputation thing. Look at who the 5 people are with the highest rep on this entire site. I know, I'm such a whore. :D

So you cant see them when yo click on your profile? Click on my profile, can you see mine?

9. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You've been accused of being a sock, by a sock. Weird.