WHERE IS EVERYONE SITTING!!!!!!! ver. I want to get this over with

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by 3VIL L33T, Jan 11, 2007.

1. 3VIL L33T

3VIL L33T New Member

Apr 16, 2006
    remember to tell the rep i referred you
    :D

woo whooo free gift here i come

2. Marquez

Marquez Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Houston
    I bought mine in 213 back in November and will keep them there until I hear different.

However, it seems to me that this whole thing needs to be cleared up by the end of the month at the latest.

3. tiura8

tiura8 New Member

May 4, 2006
    Why this question in the first place? As far as I am concern the supporter's section is 213. Now, since we are growing in numbers, I assume we could easily take 212 and have both sections for the hinchada. Now if there is a few individuals who are willing to move down to 113 , good for you all, but please do not use the excuse that this is just to be closer to the players. As far as El Batallon,we are encouraging our people to buy tickets for 213. We are going to stay where we started, we will just expand if necessary. Can't wait for the action to start!!!

4. tiura8

tiura8 New Member

May 4, 2006
    Correct, besides next season there is no cheaper tickets in any other section. The cheapest will be the upper north and south ends at $18 per game or at $300 for season tickets.

5. tiura8

tiura8 New Member

May 4, 2006
    I Agree. Now, I don't blame people if they don't want to be where the action is and will always be (whereever EB/TA is), but those are individual choices that shouldn't affect the decission of the groups.As far as I am concerned, el Batallon wants to stay in the same section. As we keep growing we would eventually start taking over 212 and/or 214.

6. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kinda old, but since Kyle got us season tickets, we'll be in 213. :D

7. robbzipp

robbzipp New Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Spring, Texas, USA
    I bought my season tickets in 213 Row B Seat 10. HUZZAH!

8. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    it is not a seat , it is a stand ..;)

9. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    Section 110 Row C seats 13 and 14.
    Yuppy!!!

10. fordfjord

fordfjord Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    TA to the bone here, but I'll be proud to stand with my EB brethren in the land of my birth, Section 213.

Which, incidentally, when we get our new stadium, I'm putting my vote out there now to keep the name of our section the same - "213" - no matter what it's called in the new scheme... And NO BLEACHERS OR CHAIRS - STANDING ROOM ONLY!... And aluminum decking to boot - that stuff just sounds great when we get to stompin'!

Yeah, overall, pride, price and acoustics are what keep me in 213. Now somebody gimme a drum - I'm ready to rock! :D

11. FCLouie

FCLouie Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Back with the goof-crew at the front of Sec 205. Where else is there?

And with the new allergy medicine, I'll be back to 100% lug capacity after a year at around 80%. Things are going to be so quiet in the west stands this year! harharhar