Where have all the Adu fan boys gone?

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by benni..., Jul 2, 2005.

1. WishHoustonHAdATeam

WishHoustonHAdATeam New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Houston Texas
    If he finishes, that yes if he had, there would be NO talk of him being conservative....put it far post kid....

2. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City

Wow. One good game in the last 4 or 5 total games. Makes a lot of sense. Besides all the moves, all the runs amounted to a lose. Look at the games before that. He didnt do anything like that. Thats what im talking about conservative. In the WYC he caught landon syndrome and went missing at times.

Dont bring one little hilight and tell me dat.

3. pokemoncards

pokemoncards New Member

Aug 17, 2003
  4. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Yea he scored goals against Cuba and Canada. Good for him.

Im not flaming Freddy or anything, but you all are overrationg him. The game against Columbus, he was conservative.

Playing on the wing. Freddy was given a license to roam. Thats why he was on the right sometimes.

Freddy is obviously talented. I like him, dont give me a negative rep (jri) for expressing my opinion on a kid that is as old as i am.

5. Beast_Ed

Beast_Ed Member

Jul 15, 2003
    Boston MetroWest
    I wish Adu was the next greatest player, but unfortunately, I don't see it.

Compare Landon at 16 to Freddy. Landon was lightin' it up, and did well in almost every tournament leading up to and including the WC, while still a teenager.

Freddy is not progressing. The media messed with his head and now he doesn't know what to do. He's still a boy.

I say he should go to Europe and play in the reserves for a big club. Follow the path of the rest of the World's greatest players. Why pave new ground when the path has clearly worked for thousand before.

My two cents. Again, I hope he proves me wrong.

Beast

--
    *Complete the SOCCER SURVEY*
    https://www.quickbase.com/db/baqwa3ay6?a=nwr