where can i buy these F50s? anyone know a site?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by hectordagreat11, Nov 9, 2004.

1. hectordagreat11

hectordagreat11 New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    yea i want to buy a pair of these before theyre all gone...mods please dont delete this as I am not talkin about the new f50s i just want to know of a link where i can buy these shoes... :D [​IMG]

2. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

can get them at eurosport

3. hectordagreat11

Nov 9, 2004
    no actually i cant...not there or eastbay....any other online stores?

4. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    try www.soccercorner.com they had them at one point i am not sure what their stock selection is looking like right now but i hope it helps

5. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    soccer.com (Eurosport) did have them but I went looking yesterday and they have vanished - I wonder if they only had a limited amount of them.

6. InterDad

InterDad New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    Now in the USA
    They are in the brand new Eurosport catalogue, which arrived yesterday (Holiday catalogue).

It does say "Limited Availability.

7. C. Ronaldo7

C. Ronaldo7 New Member

Dec 5, 2003
    Maryland
    were the F50+'s in the new eurosport?

8. Nutmeg_23

Nutmeg_23 Member

Jul 20, 2004
  9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The are sweet boots but cant see the Silver on the front lasting for very long. But they are a really nice pair of boots!!

appleCORR

10. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    The silver at the front does die a death. It's not so bad playing on wet pitches but I used them at training on astroturf (I have the silver/black ones remember) and it just killed the front. The silver comes off and leaves this white kind of leather underneath. You can't tell from far away (like wearing them) but close up they look a bit crap.

AppleCORR: I know you're sponsored by Nike but have you tried the F50's? I suggest you do as I have just grown to love them. If any of your teammates use them try and have a go!

11. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah i got given a black pair from a friend of mine. They are nice boots. I think i prefer them over the pulses but i have to say i prefer my vapors. But they are a nice boot. I've worn them a few times in training.

appleCORR

12. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia
    no the plus's are not in there but there is a picture with all these guys on it wearing them to get them hyped up but november 23 is when they are supposed to be in eurosport. but nope no word yet and the poster is very hard to tell what they are wearing on there feet.

13. hectordagreat11

Nov 9, 2004
    well i think these f50 are the bomb from picture but I have heard that they damage easily...like the silver rubbing off...or anything else? what are the downers of getting these...I currently own the chrome vapors and I went tru so much with them...the blisters killed my heels but i love them to death...once my heels toughen after the sever bleeding and scarring no more blisters....also the nikeskin has lost its shinyness and its starting to look dull and dirty....i would get new vapors but i wanna try something different...thats why I was lookin at these F50s and i think the new f50+ are crap...adidas really released a new model way too soon and the spider web makes it look cheap....i would love the old model but in new colors....yea so anyway answer my question about the tear and wear of these f50s...lol, i got a lil carried away...

14. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Well, there's one or two people that have said things about them breaking but it's always been "A friend of mine..." or "someone I saw..." so no personal experiences. A user here had his ripped but that was just being unlucky in a tackle.

I have the silver ones and the silver is starting to come off at the toes (just like the coloured preds do) but it's only something you notice really up close - nothing you notice as you're playing. Apart from that (usual wear and tear) nothing has happened to these boots - they're solid and very comfortable.

15. kaka13

kaka13 New Member

Jul 2, 2004
    yeah, i experience the same as u, silver coming off. also, that's not easy to clean on the side and heel. by the way, i got mine from ebay, check it out regularly

16. Ricardinho_Uk

Ricardinho_Uk Member

Dec 28, 2003
    uk