Where can I buy Spurs Alt. Shirt?

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by TorFC-TML, May 6, 2007.

1. TorFC-TML

TorFC-TML New Member

May 5, 2007
    Toronto
    Their brown with gold lettering shirt. I can find it for sale anywhere on the net. I live in Canada so, not too many stores around here with shirts other than Barca or Man U.

I dont even see it on Spurs site store. Any help?

[​IMG]

2. Danners9

Danners9 New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Drunken Clam, Quahog
    I don't know how easy it'll be. The Spurs shop struggled to get enough in to feed the demand and as they are changing for next season you might be out of luck.

eBay perhaps if you want to pay a fortune. The quality isn't great either, i've read so many stories of people having to send it back when the stuff peels off after a couple of washes.

3. TorFC-TML

TorFC-TML New Member

May 5, 2007
    Toronto
    No I wont be buying any jerseys off ebay. I dont understand though. How can it be so popular that they cant meet demand, and not capitalize on the popularity by selling it online.

4. Danners9

Danners9 New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Drunken Clam, Quahog
    Because they didn't anticipate such demand, at first anyway. Then they were told (by Puma i think) that no more would be made - especially now there is a new kit for next season. As far as I know it was only ever intended to be sold through the walk-in Spurs shop, and not online anywhere.

Bit rubbish I agree, I wanted one too.

5. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    good luck finding it...and good luck paying under 100 dollars for it...anything less is most likely a fake

puma only produced 2 batches of 3000 shirts and they were only sold before the spurs-inter milan friendly at the beginning of the year, which i was at, but the store was sold out by the 70th minute

so ebay would be your best bet...but 70% of the shirts your going to find will be fake, so watch out

6. wrekinrak25

wrekinrak25 Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    and the spurs shop site is absolute crap

they haven't had any puma training wear and have rarely had the replica kit

i would go to kitbag or subsidesports for anything else you'd want, but none of those places have brown shirts