Where Can I buy China A league jerseys????

Discussion in 'China' started by leprechaun75, Aug 5, 2007.

1. colloids.f

colloids.f New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Hello,

I manage an amateur soccer team based in Hong Kong and we are looking for teams in Qingdao for friendly matches during the final weekend of May 2009. If anybody has any information or contact details at all then please don’t hesitate to email me at:

colloids.fc@hotmail.com

All help VERY much appreciated.

2. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    i received two new jerseys who gonna help for the collection.

1st one is a 97/98 Beijing Guo'an jersey (Fan edition, the official one was made by Nike, thanks again to Green for the help)

[​IMG]

the second one have been send from a chinese friend who live in Colorado, is the China NT away jersey worn by Qu Bo the 10th June 2007 vs Colorado rapids (China win 2-1 and Qu Bo entered in second half)

[​IMG]

3. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Any news when the china home kit will be avalaible on store?

4. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Many adidas stores in Beijing have it in stock.

5. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    dam i can't find it online , if someone have link

6. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I thought I posted in this thread already, not sure if this will help anybody, but the big Nike store at APM Mall on Wangfujing in Beijing currently has the Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Shandong, Changchun, Dalian, and Henan home kits in stock (may be one or two others I might have left out). The material is not the same as Nike's other replica jerseys and feels cheaper, but they only go for RMB248, whereas the Arsenal, Inter, etc go for RMB498. The Beijing shirt comes without the star (and none of the other previous winners shirts have them), but I know the Nike store at the other side of Wangfujing has heat transfer stars they will add to the Guoan jersey for free (not sure bout this shop).

7. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  8. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    hehe, yashow or taobao has the same thing for RMB50 (or less)...anyways, nice job, this year's shirt is really beautiful, glad we're back with nike...

9. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    it was a gift so an official shirt is better than a poor copy from tao bao and yes this shirt rocks, the color and design is really cool, and last year adidas was petty cool too

10. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I wish they would have released the official shirt instead of the "fan version" (which is probably what you have as well), the material is really crap, but oh well...I'm putting a (slightly used) Guoan away shirt from the last two years up on ebay in the next few days...

11. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    its gonna be the official shirt or the fan version?, the white shirt?

12. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002