Where are Battery supporters going for the FA Cup Final?

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by Permanent4, May 9, 2011.

1. Permanent4

Permanent4 Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Apologies if this is off-topic for this particular forum, but I'm going to be in Charleston this coming weekend, and I'd like to meet up with some Battery supporters to watch the FA Cup Final somewhere. Where are y'all planning to meet for that game?

TIA.

-Dave

2. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

the best place will be Madra Rua Pub in North Charleston.

www.madraruapub.com

If your in town Friday night the Battery has a match Friday night. If you come over to E10 you will likely meet a few people who will be there.

I am going to be late for the match though and not sure I can make the FA Cup (although Stoke looked good against Arsenal yesterday!)

3. Permanent4

Permanent4 Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Durham, NC
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks, Mikey. My evenings are all booked up for this trip, so I won't be able to make that Battery game, but I hope you guys take it to FCNY that night. And yes, Stoke is definitely in form, so the Cup Final should be intriguing.

-Dave

4. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dave,

The pub will be open at 7:45 for the ManU v. Blackburn game.

Just FYI, they don't serve food before 11 and then it will be the lunch menu (they only do brunch on Sundays) so you might want to grab something before you head there.

Unfortunately I have two youth matches Saturday morning one kicking off at 10am so I don't think Ill make the pub myself.