Where are all the rumors for chivas?

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by sodi_gar, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    You guys have that in common your both Black Irish. If Jose' says give him a chance than we'll give him another chance. i dont want to start being like the Mexican league when it comes to changing coaches after three bad games to be honest. i just wish he would take the fans into consideration when choosing these players. Robins gonna need a spanish nickname like we give every official Chivas icon. Brad guzan was el Guzano, Justin Braun became Yustin Brown, ante razov became Ante y despues, . Maybe Coach Fraser can be called Robin "el Choco" Fraser, or Tin-Tan, or ....help me out here guys.

2. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    was anyone thinking "Damn, we should have signed Sammy Ochoa" they way I was when he was running all over us last saturday. On second thought he probably wouldnt get any playing time on our team.

3. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :confused: WHAT?!?!? The only thing I want any coach to take into consideration is WINNING!!!! I the team is winning I don't care who's playing, well to certain point, I wouldn't want Donovan or Beckerman suiting up for the Goats.

4. Czech_RSCA19

Czech_RSCA19 New Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello sorry for intruding into this topic.Butt i have a question informing your former captain Sacha Kljestan.Im from Belgium en supporting Anderlecht the team of Sacha Kljestan.And my question is do you Chivas fans had a song for Sacha Kljestan while he played in your team.and so yes can we use it for Sacha because he came on of the leaders off Anderlecht.en our fans just love him en also his Gilrfriend :D your dear thanks from a Kljestan fan from Belgium.:)

5. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know there was the idea of using the "Hong Kong Phooey" theme but changing the words to "Kung Fu Kljestan" floating around for a while. I don't remember it ever being sung, but there are gaps in my knowledge of what songs have been sung, especially by the Legion Kalif. So there's that.

6. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Johnny come home?

(I know Portland own his MLS rights until the end of 2012, but does that apply to a loan? [I'm sure it does, and even if it didn't, Jazic's form of late would make him surplus to need anyway.])

I guess he could slot in @ CDM...

7. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan