When will the Boooooing start..

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by 100fuegos, Aug 27, 2007.

1. 100fuegos

100fuegos New Member

Mar 25, 2005
    I'm very surprise that the fans at the games are not boooing the team after their heartless performances. And they should be boooing the the coach even more.

I just hope the the HDC is empty for Wednesday's game.
    :mad:

2. shirteesdotnet

Feb 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Youre off to a good start. It will only be at least half full.

3. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
  4. morrissey

morrissey Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 18, 2000
    West Los Angeles, Calif
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think a great many of the people at HDC are going to be rooting for Pachuca - so I am sure you will hear a great deal of boos.

james

5. Calexico77

Calexico77 Member

Sep 19, 2003
    Mid-City LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If we lose the SuperLiga. . . and Yallop/Lalas are still around. . . then you'll hear the boos. You'll hear them big time.

6. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county
    the boos started back in 2004 and haven't stopped. it depends where you're sitting, how bad that particular game was and how bad the particular stretch we're in happens to be.

7. Acekiller

Acekiller Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Los Angeles
    No way people will and should boo in the Pachuca game. Well, if we play crappy, yeah. But I'm assuming a solid, well-played match, especially since the last 2 games have been garbage, our main players should be decently rested, and this is the only thing we'll be able to add to our trophy case this season, with the exception of the Beer Mug for highest season attendance.

8. Spry

Spry Member

Apr 25, 2006
    Pasadena
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Why would anyone in their right mind buy a ticket to this bird flu infested chicken coup? You can boo all you want but you're not creating incentive for change unless you affect the bottom line. The best way to voice your opinion is by acting responsibly with your money.

9. Itsakitnotajersey

Itsakitnotajersey New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    SoulCal
    Are Becks and Lando even playing Wed?

10. socluis90

socluis90 Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think from now on the fans will be happy if Beckham plays and they will cheer at the end no matter what. Our fans aren't Galaxy fans, they're Beckham groupies.

I remember the days when the entire stadium would boo after a poor performance. I haven't heard any type of booing this year.

11. howie1976

howie1976 Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Galaxy Nation
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    During yesterday's game, Landon called in and was interviewed by the announcers and he said that he would definitely play for the SuperLiga final.

12. Topper

Topper BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 19, 1999
    SoCal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm a proud boo-bird.

Topper

:D :D :D

13. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    What is a booooing?

Boing!

Boing!

BOING!

:p

Ha Ha Ha. It is just a jokeing. Don't be so angry!

14. poetic25

poetic25 New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Chatsworth

Because Beckham claps at the end of the matches and people clap back. They are happy they got to see them but some booing should come back. People can talk about not going to games to not give our money away but there is always those Beckham fans that will be there spending their money away.

15. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Could you hear ME booing Landon while he was whining? He's all about Reality....so MY reality is I've seen a lot of sucky soccer over the last 5 months! I will boo loudly if I see the embarassment of the last two games. My kids will duck and hide under their seats, but I don't care! LOL

16. Dysreflex

Dysreflex Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We're you saying Boo or Boourns?

17. Leedsunited

Leedsunited Member

Jun 14, 2007
    Yorkshire
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    From a players point of view booing is not a nice thing to go through. If the fans start booing when you are 1-0 down, then your head drops even further and it can be difficult to pick yourself up again, especially as a young lad when you are emotionally affected by being a goal down.

I hope the fans save it for after FT, as I can't tell you how painful it is to have people screaming and booing at the team/management etc. If only for Wednesday night, I hope the fans in the stadium really get behind the team, save the Yallop-hating for the next MLS game.

18. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Can someone come up with a "Boo" handbook? lol To Boo or not to Boo, such a dilemna!

I don't think I'll have the energy to Boo on Wednesday, and I gave away my tix to the RSL (Saturday) game. I hope by the 8th, there have been some changes. If there are, I'll hold my boos for a while - give the new "guy/guys" a chance. After all that, I may not be booing after all!

:D

19. Jugular

Jugular New Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Are you kidding me, what about last year? Let's call it a season and 3/4's of suck. All I got to say is poor Cobi. Nice send off MLS.

20. scooter22

scooter22 New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    There was some booing at the end of the match (v CHV) (which may have been masked by the Chivas fans cheering on the berm) but then Beckham clapped to the crowd and the crowd clapped (not cheered) back which I thought was nice. Beckham could've easily just walked off the field tired and disgusted but he still took time to clap the paying customers.

21. TOJAS

TOJAS New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Maybe booing would be inspiring to Beckham? I wrote this on another board, but if you remember after WC '98, when he was getting death threats and being verbally pillaged by crowds at away games...Man Utd went on that next season to win the treble! :D

22. Becks and Galaxy

Becks and Galaxy New Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Come over to my house during a game like that Colorado one, you'll hear a lot more than boooing!

23. sharkeyca

sharkeyca New Member

Aug 24, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    We need to start sneaking "FIRE LALAS" signs all over the stadium. If Goat fans can sneak a giant flag/jersey w/o eating it first, then the Riot Squad/Galaxians should be able to get a FIRE LALAS banner. Then maybe the local news or ESPN will stop inviting him in to speak as an "expert." This really is all his fault, and Yallop has made it worse.

24. primality

primality New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The Rose Bowl

Beckham showed a lot more class and character than his manager. Donovan shouldn't be complaining, he didn't play that much in that match. Beckham started and showed the captain that he is.

Hopefully we wont have to boo if Yallop and Lalas are axed. I look for things to change from here on out.

25. DCU4Life

DCU4Life Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Section 130 RFK
    I think all you Gal fans should become Beckham groupies. He's the only guy on the pitch who seems to give a crap!