When is WE10/ Pro Evolution Soccer coming to N. America?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Microwave, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    I know they changed the name of the series (forget the name though) but when is the next WE game due out in the U.S.?

Will it be on Xbox 360 too?

Will it be on PS3?

Or just the regular xbox and ps2 versions?

2. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They changed the name of the game?

Anyhow, I hope they get rid of the force field.

3. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999

It's going to be called 'Pro Evolution Soccer 2007' apparently because Konami thought that 'World Soccer Winning Eleven 10' was too long of a title.

Here is some video clips, to be honest it looks like the same game as the last few. I hope it's better than WE9 because although it is by far the best soccer game out there, I see no reason to upgrade from WE7 to WE8 to WE9.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/826/826538/vids_1.html

4. StompOnU

StompOnU New Member

Aug 8, 2006
    hellllllo..to anyone who can help me, im having problems trying to play online with my we9...everytime i get on and try to register my name, it says unable to register...wth am i supposed to do?

5. Brainodo

Brainodo New Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Hoboken
    No definite date yet but Konami reckon sometime around January.

Yes.

Konami haven't announced it yet. Maybe the next version or later next year.

I'm trying to be hopeful that it'll be a ground up version for the 360 and released closer to the European version. I've a horrible feeling it'll be a port and January is the European release only. Konami's supposed to have a PES specific stand at the Leipzig games conference later this month. Fingers crossed we find more out from that.

6. giftedmadness

giftedmadness Member

Jun 16, 2003
    KC

I just saw one of the shots but it looks like the ball is heavier, that's the first thing I noticed.

Also....you see no difference between WE7 and WE9? Or did I misread that?

7. russ99

russ99 Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Chi-town
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I just hope they put in the Master League, custom Cups and full team-editing in the PSP version this time.

WE9 was the by far best PSP soccer game, but really half a game without those very standard options. If EA can do it, why can't Konami?

8. giftedmadness

giftedmadness Member

Jun 16, 2003
    KC

When and where do you play psp? Just curious....