When did your fax go through? WC Tix

Discussion in 'USA Men: World Cup Fans & Travel' started by DCU, Jan 6, 2006.

1. DCU

DCU Member

Feb 15, 1999
    Bay Area, CA
    I'm just curious to see how many people's faxes went through to ussoccer on 12/12 and 12/13. Call it something to pass the time while we go insane waiting to hear about tickets.

2. El-Professor

El-Professor New Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Gulf Plains
    Note that mine had a time stamp of 1:20, but USSF never confirmed receipt. I think they gave me credit for that time when I sent them the fax transmission record, but who knows.

3. Mainer5

Mainer5 Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Topsham, Maine
    I tried faxing from 1 pm et, ( 12 ct) until 3 am the next morning, then tried in the morning and ended up using fed ex.

So the odds of getting tickets I feel are next to none.

I did get a pair for the Brazil/ Aussie match in the secondary draw in september. So I hope FIFA is lucky this time around. ( Assuming USSF notifies us in time to apply)

Good luck to all

4. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I tried faxing for two hours until I said screw it and I overnight fedexed it . Well I didnt , my mom did , I was at school :) . I think I have prtty good chances, but I dont know ..

5. WShine

WShine Member

Jan 19, 2005
    New Jersey
    Finally got the fax through at 2:44 pm on Dec 13th. I never got a confirmation e-mail. I talked to US Soccer (live on the phone) and they say to just wait. I have been waiting almost a month. I think I am screwed.

6. gngrasso

gngrasso Member

Dec 16, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Dude I would keep calling them 'til they give you a confirm number. The confirm number is just a way for them to ID your order, so if no ID... :(

7. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They told me to wait a week then produce all the documentation proving that I did in fact send it when I said I did. I did as they requested and the granted me my time.

I agree with GNGRASSO... stay on this!

8. Quake Crazy

Quake Crazy Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Ceres Califonia
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mine went through at 5:00 pm PST, and I then went out of town. Upon returning a week latter I had no confirmation so I faxed again (like THAT was going to do any good) and followed up with an email. I now have two confirmation numbers and what's really odd is the one for the second fax a week latter has a 4 digit number but the email I got back about the first fax had a 5 digit number. Who knows.

9. DCU

DCU Member

Feb 15, 1999
    Bay Area, CA