Whats up with the harsh punishment?

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by SurOscura, Dec 12, 2007.

1. SurOscura

SurOscura New Member

Nov 11, 2007
    3 of our sub 20 players have been fine with 2 year suspensions. Michael Arroyo (puff the magic dragon) 1 yr, Luis Bolanos (the white stuff) 2 yrs, Alex Dominguez (2yrs). I understand that the punishment should fit the crime but even so i think 6 months or a season suspension is a good enough punishment. 2 years!!!! thats ridiculous.

2. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the federacion has no idea of what to do with regards to punishments. Its one thing to suspend a player for misconduct, or for any of the other reasons which merit suspension but it should be for like 10-15 games in the worst case! If its a drug infraction, I feel the punishment should be a season and a fine but simply because it's a narcotic and it means that its been done more than once and should probably go to rehab or to get checked out, but for gods sake, its ludicrous to think that UEFA would ever put such strict punishments on players, 2 years is like a prison sentence...Chiriboga is an idiot, so is everyone that follows suit with what he says, serious reform is needed at the FEF

3. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ARE YOU CRAZY??? Alex Dominguez should have gotten LIFE. Is he a Ecuadorian or Colombian?? what would have happened if he played for the national team? Ecuador would have gotten suspended for 4 years. This discourages any player from doing this stupid sh1t. Mexico got 4 years for altering ages and now with altering nationalities? Chiriboga is covering his ass and if FIFA decide less than so be it. Chiriboga is not going to risk FIFA humping the FEF for given out bullsh1t punishments.

4. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think that the Alex Dominguez situation is very fu_Ced up... he is just trying to get out of poverty doing what he loves and doing it very well at Liga.. but hey the laws had to be respected.. FEF should atleast lighten the sanction on him... be he Ecuadorian or Colombian... let the guy play ball !

As for the dopers.. they got what they fu_Cen deserved.. with that I have no objection.. if they wanna sniff the white stuff.. they can go ahead ,.just don't expect to treated as a professional.

5. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree..at the very least, his documents say he's ecuadorian, thats good for us because hes a good GK, the dopers definitely deserve what they get

6. SurOscura

SurOscura New Member

Nov 11, 2007
    what exactly is dominguezes situation it's so wierd. What was forged or falsified? They need to explain I dont think they even know

7. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Screw them!! I agree with FEF on this one.

Oh yeah, AND put the drug users in rehab!! They should be happy there weren't any criminasl charges placed against them too!

8. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    en Guayaquil a kid dies and they give them 1 year one year without their stadium, for us 2 years! Ke linda justicia que tenemos en el Ecuafútbol.

9. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    my friend told me that he's going to get 6 months instead of 2 years anybody know if it's true?

10. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    I would have hired someone to slit their throats. How could you put your team at risk. FIFA already has it in for us.

I don't care who does what but when you are representing your team and putting it at risk with BS, you must be punished severely.

11. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    a kid dies u get one year with out your stadium but your whole team can still play, thats not a "severe punishment" a document that is false that should have been reviewed when he was palying for la sub-20, we get two years thats severe punishment for me.
    gracias Chiriboga por ser hincha del barcelona!!!!!!:mad:

12. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL...if you actually follow the sport in Ecuador, you would know better than to make a comment like that. Chiriboga is a fan of any team but!!!!

13. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah fan of any team and el deportivo quito is going to be champion this year:rolleyes: w/e man tell me why he didnt give Liga the cup when they were champions y no me vengas con ke el estava afuera del pais para mi ke tiene miedo a los Paz.

14. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he's never been a fan of either Barcelona or Liga...I know because my uncle had lunch with some of the guys from the federacion a while back and said that Chiriboga wasn't really digging Liga at all

15. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ever since Liga beat the sh...of barcelona in that fight la federacion has been trying to go hard with Liga on anything.

16. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    M. Arroyo, Bolaños and Dominguez experimented with illegal substances and they were able to overcome any of these problems and punishment and now they are considered to be top players for their teams and in Ecuador. What a turn around?

17. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    great post

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Dominguez never consumed any substance, what are you talking about?

Arroyo and Miller always gave signs that they were gonna be great players since back in the day when they played in Emelec and Barcelona as well as their NT performances with the U-17 and U-20 squads. I just thought they were gonna be a lost cause after those incidents happened but i was totally wrong.

19. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Whats up with the harsh punishment? DROGAS -DOPING- SEX O ROBARON IMAGENES SAGRADAS?

que fue lo hicieron tan grave?

como reaccionaron sus clubes?