What's up with Ante?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by misspjfan, Aug 30, 2007.

1. misspjfan

misspjfan New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    I know a lot of people here aren't the biggest fans of Ante Jazic but I am! I haven't seen or heard about him since his ankle sprain on the road. Anyone know the status of him?

2. Ben7

Ben7 Member

Jan 14, 2007
    he's injuried and his left back replacement (Randolph) is playing much better than he did.

3. Caro Francesco

Sep 19, 2001
    Redondo Beach, Calif
    Sitting in the Luxury Box in section 102, glumly watching the games.

4. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One of the few brights spots the past couple of weeks has been the play of Mike Randolph. Which is a good thing, b/c we could use some depth. Jazic can also play centrally, or up in midfield for that matter, so I think when he gets back healthy it'll be a good thing that he has to fight for his spot back, or perhaps help in other positions that we find ourselves thin.

5. misspjfan

misspjfan New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Thanks for the update!

6. KingsRule89

KingsRule89 New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Mrs. Jazic is that you?

7. misspjfan

misspjfan New Member

Jul 26, 2007
  8. sacris00

sacris00 New Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Burbank
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You like him? WHY?:p

9. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    I hear he's an arrogant b*tard! I'm not impressed with his play. Very uninspired. The position should be Randolphs. He's a little ball of fire! Couple scary moments last night, but also some great plays like the header directed backward while sprinting forward. Did anyone else see that? Did I see that right? I was like "s*it, that was good"!

10. TequilaJoal

TequilaJoal Red Card

Mar 3, 2002
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    whats up with Ante Jazic, well i think at near 150k a season he overrated.

I predict he will be traded to good old toronto next season.

Besides Randolph plays his position better, he is alot faster, and has a better left foot.

11. misspjfan

misspjfan New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    We are first time season ticket holders, we live an hour and a half away, and I thought he was a pretty consistent player the first few games we saw. I have to admit he hasn't had some great games lately but not too many players on the team have. I also like that he's not too popular and his name isn't on EVERY jersey in the stands. We had San Jose Clash tickets a million years ago when Eric Wynalda was the "star" but all the attention kind of bugged me and I just like the players that kind of play under the radar. I hope I don't get crap for that but he's gotta have a few fans in the stands right?:eek: I didn't mean for this to be a bash Ante thread I just wanted to know what was up with his ankle.

12. Regal

Regal Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, I love this. So concise and to the point.

I'm going to look evil, but I am very glad he's not available for selection due to his injury. He can take all the time he needs.