Whats up Pompey people!!

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by DCUBayernMunichfan13, May 9, 2011.

1. DCUBayernMunichfan13

Feb 25, 2011
    Strasburg, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey how are you all. My name is mike I am a fan of DC United and Bayern Munich but I have also been very interested in Portsmouth. The team caught my eye when I went to last years friendly against DC. The one thing that got me to be interested in Portsmouth was the fans. They were awesome and they just impressed me. Plus the US fan base looks pretty strong. I have two questions.
    1. Where can I join a supporters club for here in the US

2. I really want a jersey with Liam Lawrence on the back.I have never wore Kappa before so I do not know how the sizing works. My size is 5'11 230 lbs. I saw that a xxxl and xxxxl are still available what one should i get. For a reference I wear XXL in Adidas, Nike, and Umbro,.

2. DCUBayernMunichfan13

Feb 25, 2011
    Strasburg, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also that friendly was my first ever soccer game (started watching and likeing the sport last spring). I use to hate the sport but a friend showed me how awesome it is so I started playing, it helps me lose weight. I like DC because there my hometown and Bayern because I always play as them in Fifa. I think the best thing is that I don't like the big boy clubs of Western Europe haha.

3. Rapids burgundy

Oct 12, 2011
    Littleton
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Scummers think they on top!! But they really like Blatters cock, Pompey will RISE

4. philly villain

Jun 20, 2008
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. Rapids burgundy

Oct 12, 2011
    Littleton
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What happened to 1869 Munich? And Portsmouth? Did they get robbed?

6. philly villain

Jun 20, 2008
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "1860". And Exeter City FC are England while 1860 are in Germany. Much like how the Rapids are in the U.S. and Portsmouth is in England.

7. Rapids burgundy

Oct 12, 2011
    Littleton
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know that 1860 is in Munich, I used to choose them over Bayern in the ol days.. Exeter beats Portsmouth up now Millwall is my new favorite South England team

philly villain repped this.