What's it like being a mod?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by hiddink_magic, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yes, he'll have your lunch money off you before you can say "eye-watering wedgie".

2. Di7seconds

Di7seconds New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    Land of the Free!!!!
    There are some mods on this site that are truely horrible. To name a few of the worse mods there is Garcia, MIGKiller, and XYZ. There are others but I will not go into that. At first I thought MattClark was a tool, but know I think he is pretty humorous.

As far as Hamatachi goes I think his is one of the funniest people on this site and should be a mod. He could fill on of the Prenn postions in WR, so Prenn wouldn't have to pull double shifts.

Why don't they take Baza off as one of the mods in World Rivalries? I have never seen him post there once.

3. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Just a question here.(I know that I am full of questions here, but I am not a know it all)

Why is Prenn's name up on one of the boards(I think it is World Rivalries) twice?

4. Di7seconds

Di7seconds New Member

Feb 11, 2003
    Land of the Free!!!!
    The only person that truely knows that is Prenn. There are many theories as two the appearance of the second Prenn name in the WR forum. Many believe that Prenn has a split personality, and sometimes posts under prenn, and other times post under Prenn. My theory is that Prenn has a small-man complex and it makes him feel better, or should I say bigger, about himself.

Although as I originally said no one really knows, except Prenn.

5. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    The second link is a portal to a parallel universe. Don't tell anyone though, us Mods are supposed to keep that a secret.

6. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    It's ok I sent Prenn a PM yesterday

7. soccernutter

soccernutter Moderator
    Staff Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Aug 22, 2001
    Near the mountains.
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought it was because he was only half a mod...:D

8. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    It might be due to what you post about them. Sometimes you do go a little too far.

9. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    That's the official line, yes.