What will be Dallas Burn's attendance like Next Season?

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by Juan Luis Guerra, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Juan Luis Guerra

Juan Luis Guerra Red Card

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    Will the fans who left Dragon stadium come back again?. Are more fans coming?. I personally predict an average attendance of 15k. Plus, I also heard the "El Sarco Jorge Rodriguez" is coming back to Dallas.

2. Viking64

Viking64 Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Tarheel State
    source?

I think they will get very close to their highest average, in the 13K range. Lower prices will help a lot, and the economy should be better. And I expect some good personnel changes that will make a big difference.

3. Lithium858

Lithium858 Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Baton Rouge
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Even though I don't like the team, I hope the attendance is much higher for the league's sake. Good luck to them!

4. Wallydrag

Wallydrag BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 24, 2002
    Oklahoma City
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If it costs less than $8 to park (unlike at Dragon Stadium) then I think that should at least bump up the attendance a bit. My guess is around 10K at least.

5. Centennial

Centennial Member+

Apr 4, 2003
    Centennial
    I like the fact that Dallas saw the light and is getting away from that farce of a locale. A High School stadium?? OUCH!!! Sounds like the A-League to me.

They will have difficulty getting their fans back like they did in their second season after ticking off the Hispanic community.

I expect around 11k on average next hear for Dallas.

6. Rocket

Rocket Member

Aug 29, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd expect the Burn to average 11k if they do a so-so job of marketing the team.

However, if Dallas puts a lot of energy into the off-season and is somehow able to successfully reach out to its disaffected Latino fanbase, an average of 14k, or even 15k, isn't out of the realm of possibility.