What time are you going to start drinking for the opening match of Copa America: Peru vs. Uruguay

Discussion in 'Peru - National Team' started by KesOne, Jun 26, 2007.

1. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I got an appointment at 3:30 pm. I'm thinking right after that, I'm hitting some bar for lunch. Then the deli for a few six packs, or I might go to the distributer for a case of Cusquenas. Wow, so many options. I wanna be trashed for our first victory :D

2. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Re: What time are you going to start drinking for the opening match of Copa America: Peru vs. Urugua

I get out of work at 3pm.. I'm going straight to the store after that to get me at least a 6pack. Depending on whos avaiable to drink with, i'll probably just start on my own, until 5 or 5:30 to get dinner over with and prepare for the game.

3. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Re: What time are you going to start drinking for the opening match of Copa America: Peru vs. Urugua

i dont drnk.....i zip

4. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

I have work until 5pm and then i have class until 8pm... so i am basically going to leaving at 4:30pm and going straigh home to watch the game. :rolleyes:

5. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Its almost drinking time :D

6. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

screw it i am leaving now ... VAMOS PERU!!!!!

7. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ

jaja, i've been drinking since lunchtime...we barbequed at my house already and my lil' man is sporting his jersey....

only downer: i gotta go to work at 4pm. fucq all of youz.

como estaran en Peru? probably drinking since last night.:D

8. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Francis dice que they don't give a shit about Copa America over there.

9. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ

maybe francis is hanging out in the tranny section again? :eek:

10. elperucho

elperucho Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Miami, Florida

pcha si perdemos con los yoruguas, a tomar malta polar!!! para calmar las penas ps!

11. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Cusquenas in the HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

12. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

I got home late cause i stayed at work 2 hours overtime... from there I went straight to buy beer. Unfortunately I couldnt find any Blue Moon so I bought Sam Adams Summer Ale (seasonal). I"m currently on my first beer, while eating my dinner.

Vamos Peru car ajo!

13. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

I already had 2 x 22ounces = 44ounces of bud light. Just the right appetizer. Now I'm about to pull out the Cusquena from the freezer. Freezing Cusquenas aint easy.

14. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ

i just smoked some meth....i'm ready.

15. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Juajajaja

16. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto

I hit the gym at 9 am...

went to to my boys house...showered and left to Anaheim

Had lunch with this girl in long beach...

went to Santa Monica to make 50 bucks...

crusied to the Acapulco in Westwood and got to the game as the first gol was scored.

drank two Coronas...took of my tank top and threw on the NT jersey.

I had planned to go in and do some work....but fuk it. my thesis can wait

went to Pasadena for a Velorio...sat with the Peruvian uncles and Colombian Aunts...aunts were all cryin...the peruvians were talkin about the game.

Then went to Covina to make another 50 bucks...

basically I went around entire LA today :cool:

17. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

the question was when are you gonna start drinking, not replicate what you wrote in you diary :rolleyes: :D

18. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

este concha

bueno yo con mi primo compramos media caja de PILSEN CALLAO 20 lucas bien barato, y bocaditos para picar

alrededotr de media hora antes del juego

dio el pitazo final el paraguayo, y ya no habia pilsen, chesu

, CSM NO ENCONTRAMOS CRISTAL

19. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ

fascinating shit there, scrubby.....

what did you order for lunch in long beach?

20. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Pilsen Llaoca > Cerveza Crystal :cool:

21. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

Ok, I will start a new thread.

"What time did you stop drinking last night?" :D

22. Mr. Beelzebub

Mr. Beelzebub Member

Jun 12, 2007
    West New York

I don't drink on weekdays, you f u cking drunks... I am getting ********ed up on Saturday, though.

23. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

We were all noobs once as well. Welcome :D

24. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

no mi estimado, la cristal ha mejorado no solo su empaque, logo, sino tambien su sabor

CERVEZA CRISTAL ORGULLO DEL PERU

25. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ

burger king doesn't let you have one beer at least? :D