What The Hell Is Pavon Bitching About

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by reelmaad, Aug 18, 2006.

1. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Ship his ass out Capello....he should consider it a priviledge that hes still even on the damn squad....

How is coming out in public and bitching about not getting more playing time...this early in the season....gonna help his case

And while you're at it....ship out Helguera too becoz sooner or later hes gonna start bitching about his playing time and making comments about wanting to play for Barca.

2. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    That's not what Pavon is bitching about. As much as I don't see him as one of our central defenders, if what he's saying is true, I kind of agree with him.

3. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    uhhh....what did he say?

4. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    Yeah I didnt see anything wrong with his comments. He makes a very good point.

He's not just bitching about playing time. He didnt play at all last season and he didnt bitch. Its about being led to believe one thing, and then realising another.

5. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    The coach already told him he had him in mind....the season is long and it hasn't even started yet....couldn't he at least waited for the first game of season before going to the press with his whining.

6. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    It's an integrity issue, I'm sure he knows he sucks, it's just the fact he was made to believe he didn't.

He thought he had a chance...

7. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    reelmad, you obviously are missing the point completely. You should stop bitching about Pavon.

8. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    Yes the season is long, but Calderon has just confirmed that Capello wants another CB. How much playing time does the 6th CB on a team usually get?

9. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Could someone tell me what he said?

10. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    no!

11. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Hes talking about Capello not showing faith in him....How about he show Capello some faith.

Maybe Capello is saving him for the Copa del rey....

12. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Pavon was told by Capello that he counted on him as one of the team's central defenders. By the way, Pavon approached Capello b/c he had other offers. Now Capello is saying he wants another central defender and he isn't taking Pavon to Cadiz for the Trofeo Carranza.

Pavon isn't bitching about playing time; he feels he's been misled and may have missed an opportunity to join another decent squad (Villareal). I agree with him. Why would we do this to Pavon? Why would Capello say he counts on him when he's barely used him in the preseason and is not asking for another central defender?

Pavon has been more the respectful since joining the team and has taken probably more shyt than he deserves. How someone can be pissed at what he is saying is beyond me.

13. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    I mean, its hard to show faith when you're being relegated to sixth string. ITs hard to believe a couch 'counts' on you when you find yourself with 5 guys ahead of you.

Saving him for La Copa? That's precisely what Pavon didn't want. What he's saying is that if that was the case, he would have preferred to accept one of his offers. But Capello told him not to because he 'counted' on him. Now Pavon feels deceived, and rightfully so.

14. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004

What Pavon said

15. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    What an awful translation. Now I understand why you missed the point.

16. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Thanks for the info!

ps: all hail Expensive Lopez!

17. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    How you know the Copa del rey situation was mention when he discussed his future with the club with Capello....

18. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    If thats what he said than what's this thread about? reelmaad I dont see any bitching, oh and why the hell did Capello say he was going to keep him? Even if we dont sign another CB he should have been told to accept the offer and move on to whichever team wanted him.

19. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Correction Sergio Branches and Iker Squarrles.:D

20. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    Christ man, take your blinders off. I was responding to your post saying "maybe Capello wants him for the Copa".

I can guarantee you that at the beginning of preseason, Pavon was not lead to believe that he was only going to play in Copa matches. If that were the case, he surely wouldve been asked to leave.

21. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    :) :)

If what Butragueño said about Pavon not wanting to play the Copa del rey is true.....then i see his point a little more clearly

But i still think its too darn early to be doubting the coaches word....maybe Capello is looking ahead....

Who'd have ever thought Mejia would have played all those game last season and Baptista would have had such a slow start to his Madrid career.

22. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005

You brought up the Copa del Rey!!

23. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    What player in his right mind wants to stick around only for Copa del Rey matches? Especially when the starters will all play again once the team gets into the later rounds. THINK for a minute. It helps.

Ahead to what? He told him not sign for another team and now he is asking for another central defender, making Pavon the 6th choice. What is Capello looking ahead for?

24. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Hey its long season and 3 competitions to play and new players don't always work out.....maybe Capello had that in mind and was playing it safe when he talked to Pavon.

Aw well maybe Capello meant it back when they talked.....things change....minds included

25. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Yea, but the reason i asked the question was i wondering if there was any information on them actually talking about it when they had discussed his future.