What The Hell Did I Say, They Should Not Do!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by GIO17, Nov 2, 2003.

1. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    From Nitty Gritty NE-Metro Analysis

Rule #1 don't allow the first goal to the Revs in the first 15 minutes of the match. A bad start leads to climbing out of a hole you can't get out of. So add to this Rule get of to a good start at the beginning of the match.

Rule #2 get at least two or three defenders back when Noonan & Fabbro has the ball in their own end. So far it has been the Pat Noonan show in the last three matches, but when Fabbro scored his first two for the Revs in those back to back matches against Metro he looks like he has started to click.
    --------------------------------------------------

It's nice to have numbers back but for GOD SAKES SURROUND FABBRO! DON'T GIVE HIM THAT MUCH ROOM TO DEFLECT THAT BALL INTO THE NET!

Giving up that early goal again. I know I said the first 15 minutes, but it doesn't matter it still was an early goal and they still let them have it.

Maybe Jimmy Hoffa hates Soccer. Somehow I think he is buried in the Metros end where they try to score goals in the 2nd half near the entrance to the field.

Still I just can't stand it when they allow an early goal like that and it royally ticks me off. 2nd half was heavy metal pinball and I do mean Pinball. How many posts and crossbars can you nail in one night. That looked like a hockey game on the pitch.

Oh man. This is really painful. Now they have to hold up a clean sheet and try to score two goals to equalize and hopefully nail three to win the aggregate. OH MY GOD THIS ONE REALLY TICKS ME OFF!

2. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    why are you still allowed to post? In fact, why are you not in a sanitarium?