Post-match: What the crap was up in 136 last night?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Ikari, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Ikari

Ikari Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    There were eight guys there most of them in Galaxy gear, chanting and what not. I thought they were some sort of LARS offshoot, but then at some point in the second half they were all ejected.

The heck happened?

2. BlueMagic

BlueMagic Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Avalon
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I saw this too. I couldnt tell what they were chanting, but they were fairly loud for a group that size..

3. TommyMack

TommyMack Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Before the game, I approached them because they seemed to be rather enthusiastic supporters of the G's. I then asked them (and security) if they could come into the lower rows of 137. They did for a bit, but then they decided we (LARS) weren't "Ultra" enough. Even at that point, one of them explained it and all was totally cool. Halfway through the game, though, they did get belligerent with the fans around them (they technically weren't in a "standing" area), and then started the belligerence with some people in 137.

They weren't ejected... they were relocated to another part of the stadium. Everyone wins. The end.

Look, there's a place for EVERYONE at the stadium, and we're all here to support the G's. But if your mission is to truly derail everyone's enjoyment around you, then you need to rethink where you are at the HDC.

Besides that, I think they caused Eddie Lewis' red card.

Tommy Mack

4. dathay

dathay Member

Jul 9, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Interesting statement Tommy... can you fill us in?

5. Pegasus503

Pegasus503 BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 7, 2008
    San Diego
    they caused the Lewis red due to a rift in the fabric of space/time....

6. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They were chanting Eddie Lewis's name almost continuously during warm-ups.

7. Ikari

Ikari Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    On a sort-of related note: I think I'll be attempting to secure LARS season tix next year. I was over in 141 and spent the game looking forlonly at 138.

8. JBZTV

JBZTV Member+

May 10, 2009
    If you get a hold of a ticket rep, they'll totally hook you up for the rest of this year. Usually even changing the location of tickets you already have. Especially if you talk about getting season tix for next year. I know LARS have one they work with, I can give you mine if you want to pm me.

9. 562nation

562nation Member

May 10, 2004
    (562)areacode LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They are the portuguese contingent from Artesia. Who decided to show up for the seattle game. I know one of them. Eddie I know your reading big soccer stop being an angry drunk! And yeah they think LARS isnt ultra Enough whatever thats supposed to be.