What players style do you try to emulate???

Discussion in 'Player' started by Mr_Breaducce, May 18, 2007.

1. Shouze

Shouze New Member

Jul 15, 2009
    Sundsvall
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi,
    I've tried to emulate two players, they are quite different but well, both are good.

First I've been used as both a striker and a midfielder, so the two players I tried to look like are:
    As a Striker: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, his intelligence and smart runnings, he didn't need two chances to score, he just needed one. Unfortunately, I wasn't as deadly infront of goal as him =/

As a Midfielder: Roy Keane, I wasn't scared of going into tackles and I always gave everything, I was shouting and leading my team as Roy Keane, I even got to become captain, haha but as Roy Keane I got suspended and my coach didn't let me play anymore for one and a half season, so now I'm not playing at all (as a 17 y.o)

2. Habitat

Habitat New Member

Oct 7, 2008
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    That's the funniest post on this forum. Lol. Looks like your plans backfired.

3. Shouze

Shouze New Member

Jul 15, 2009
    Sundsvall
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

haha yeah, but I had the highest rate of assist in my team, and they didn't win a game after my suspension ;D Actually I do play, but it's Sunday League stuff, voted MVP in that divison ;P

4. snolly g

snolly g Member

Aug 21, 2008
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    i don't watch enough soccer to know whose style matches up with mine, but i find thierry henry's style to be inspiring. he plays truly elegant soccer.

5. DavidVilla07

DavidVilla07 New Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nah mate!:) I mainly am David Villa , love his style, and mixing it with mine a bit, it kinda develops into my own, but mainly DV7 nonetheless

good call though!:D

6. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You ARE David Villa? Who do you play for?

7. DavidVilla07

DavidVilla07 New Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Yer man, DV all the way!!! nah jks. Sorry bout the miscommunication, I was meant to say I play like David Villa, not imply that I am him, but you can think of it that way if you want hahahahaha....;)