What is the worst event you have witnessed at a youth soccer match?

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by VolklP19, Jan 10, 2020.

1. VolklP19

VolklP19 Member+

Jun 23, 2010
    Illinois

Wow - Updates...

Firstly my kid was out of school for 2 weeks not one but lets re-group.

1. 7 teams were hastingly brought over by the DOC of Chicago Soccer Academy with no vetting and nothing was done in terms of providing a code of conduct to players and parents - this despite these teams having been under 2 other clubs in the span of 2 seasons - Chicago Soccer Academy makes it 3 of 3.

2. 05 Chicago Soccer Academy/GFC from one of the new teams commits Battery on my kid - a full paying Chicago Soccer Academy player. (elbow to chest/slams head into ground twice/closed fist punches her in the head twice and more.

3. DOC of Chicago Soccer Academy sends Code of Conduct to GFC teams and coaches - does not pull card for even one game for the kid who beat the shit out of my kid.

4. Chicago Soccer Academy fraudulently mis-represents sanctioning with USClub/USYouth and IYSA for the tournament where this happens.

5. Chicago Soccer Academy fails to maintain any insurance for the tournament.

And now...

6. Stuart Sports Complex admits to not checking for valid insurance - I was sent a letter by the the FVParks Attorney stating I have no grounds to sue - even before I said anything about that.

2. SuperHyperVenom

Jan 7, 2019
    That other player sounds like she has some issues. I'm hoping your daughter has recovered mentally and physically.

And Chicago Soccer Academy sounds pretty shady. Hopefully your player will never have to play with them or against them again.