What Is The Deal.....?

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by forza inter, Jun 20, 2004.

1. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WITH THESE HAIRCUTS!?!?!

come on! eddie gaven's is a goddamn mess all hte time, now i just saw convey's...same deal! friedel's which looks great bald, but not keller!! haha damn KK is going bald fast. and lest we forget- DONOVAN IS TOO!! hahaha, man that receding hair line sucks when youre a young 20-somethin lookin for love. just a funny thread i figure we could all enojy when the only alternative is what mls team fans' foward needs a callup

forza inter

2. m vann

m vann Moderator
    Staff Member

Colorado Rapids, Celtic FC, & Louisville City
    Sep 10, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The worst hair of all-time was Alexi's red mop and long ass goatee. I cringe everytime I see old pictures and/or video. I'm glad he had those aweful looks becuase he was very recognizable in the US and around the world, but damn they were ugly.

3. jbeall

jbeall New Member

Jan 18, 2002
    NJ by way of GA
    I don't think it's specific to American players--remember all those godawful haircuts at the 2002 WC?

ESPECIALLY RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck was he thinking?!?!?!?

4. Gman60000

Gman60000 New Member

Jun 13, 2004
    United States
    Hey, maybe it's a good omen. There are some other good bald players in the world as of now...ever heard of a guy named Zinedine Zidane?

;)

5. Poet

Poet Member+

Mar 13, 2001
    Toledo, Ohio
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SHUT UP!!! Hair hater.... :)

6. Poet

Poet Member+

Mar 13, 2001
    Toledo, Ohio
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Umm, that was the soccer worlds answer to the NFL player's paint under the eyes. Don't ya know? Hair haters...jeez..

7. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    Thank you..
    [​IMG]

8. Nermalthecat

Nermalthecat Member

Mar 1, 2001
    Avon, CT
    you should check out iain hume from canada. he has like a mohawk/shaved thing with a dyed red maple leaf.

here's a pic of the non-leaf side of the 'do:
    [​IMG]

9. SC Pfullendorf

SC Pfullendorf New Member

Jan 22, 2004
    Amsterdam
    When was that picture of Hume taken? When I saw footage of the first Canada vs Belize match it looked like he had a blonde mohawk that went diagonally across his head. It gets the point across, my curiousity led me to research who #16 for Canada was. Whatever gets you publicity...

10. Nermalthecat

Nermalthecat Member

Mar 1, 2001
    Avon, CT
    that might not be his most current do, on second glance. the current one does have a floppy blond thing working along with the maple leaf on the left side of the head (i think)

11. denver_mugwamp

denver_mugwamp New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Can you imagine how much faster Granada would have been if they hadn't each been carrying 10 pounds of wet dreadlocks? I guess baldness isn't such a bad thing.

12. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    and one more to throw on that list.....cobi kriggen jones. seriosuly, cobi...get rid of those dreads..theyre half your body!!

forza inter

13. soccerreb

soccerreb New Member

Jan 10, 2004
    Louisiana
    Simmer down, simmer down. Wasn't it O'Brien who said something like " I picked out the MOHAWK and sent him the ball."

USA v S. Korea