What is next for our captain Daei, now that he broke the record?

Discussion in 'Iran' started by persiantiger, Nov 17, 2004.

1. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Will Daie get his 100th goal today?

And if he does do you think he will finally retire or at least have branco put him on the bench?

2. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Re: Will Daie get his 100th goal today?

Not yet though, I think he will go the the WC and be benched there, till then though, I can see him playing in the second round... the guy just wont quit!

3. SherwinRazmy

SherwinRazmy New Member

Jul 20, 2004
    1 Does Daei go on and contiune to be on the team in the Second Round?
    2 Does Daei play in WC if Iran make's it?
    3 Does Daei bow out and retire now that round one is over?
    Well it was an excellent performance by Mr. Daei and he was deadly with the header. Four goals is an excellent performance and a nice way to get past the 100 mark. Congragulations Mr. Daei in my heart you will always be number one. I am still undecided about what should Daei do because only he knows that answer. If I were Daei I would exit with style and bow out after that marvelous performance. Any decision he makes I will support our captain.

4. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  5. SockersFC

SockersFC New Member

Oct 30, 2004
    USA
    Daei will stay!!!!

6. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    oh well he is gonna stay even if he wants to leave he can't considering this new beef with parvin but come to think of he did have some good games recently so he looks pretty confident and i guess his existence in the team can kind of help with WC Qualification. asking why?
    1. after all he is experienced a lot of match pressure. (admit it wont loose it like borhani who is a great young player)
    2. he scored a lot of crucial goals so there is a chance he will do it again.
    3. he is pretty good with FIFA and those dirty @#$%%& so yeah...
    4. he can try to stop political decisions against TM (no others will) ((this was the reason we didn't make it to 2002 remember))
    there are other reasons too but hey I’m just gonna wait for you guys to spam me for these ones first...
    I know him staying has a lot of down sides as well but that’s the way it is for now...the most dumba$$/funny thing is any country in Asia (or all around the world I should say) wishes to have a daei but we all hate him...somewhere along the ways something went wrong real bad...hope this doesn't happen to other players...